|Model Number||LET'S RESIN|
|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 9 x 7.5 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
LET'S RESIN Black Mica Pigment Powder, 3.5 Ounces/ 100 Grams Black Mica Powder for Soap Making, Shimmer Resin Pigment Powder for Epoxy, Slime, Bath Bomb, DIY Crafting Projects
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||100 Grams|
|Compatible material||Nail, Slime|
About this item
- LET'S RESIN 100 Grams Mica Pigment Powder: The black pigment powder in large 100g/3.5oz.jar. Perfect quantity & quality mica powder for soap making. The jar lid precise control of usage of the epoxy color pigment.
- LET'S RESIN Elegance Black Resin Powder: Mica powder is a superb resin dye colorant. A vibrant resin color pigment provides a sparkling modern effect with shimmering & pearling luminescence. Used for tinting, darkening, or brightening other mica colors.
- LET'S RESIN 100% Pure Mica Powder: The pearl pigment powder quality is delicate. Non-toxic and inert offers a deep luster, not easy to fade. Giving off a metallic and shimmery appearance.
- LET'S RESIN Versatile Pearl Mica Powder: Mica powder can be used for an assortment of different projects. Perfect for epoxy resin, slime, bath bombs, handmade soaps, nail polish. mix this powder with any mediums such as resin, paint, varnish, glue, or paste to produce a shimmering effect.
- LET'S RESIN 100% QUALITY ASSURANCE: LET'S RESIN 30-days money-back. If the resin powder you received was damaged due to transportation, just contact us, we will provide a full refund or free exchange.
Customer ratings by feature
LET'S RESIN 3.5 Ounces/ 100 Grams MICA POWDER
- LET'S RESIN mica powder is perfect for Epoxy Resin Crafts DIY, Painting, Candle Making, Bath Bombs, Soap Colorant, Slime.
- LET'S RESIN mica pigment powder is also good for Face, Body, Nails, Hair, Festivals, Raves, Crafts.
Just a little to produce rich and vivid colors make your craft looks a sheer shimmer.
LET'S RESIN Mica Powder
Skin safe & easy to wash, very thrifty and non-toxic. It is not absorbed by the skin and leaves no traces.
Smoothly ground into tiny granules, these retain beautiful colors in any medium whether mixed with a binder, oil, or pouring medium.
Reviewed in Canada on April 17, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kiera on April 17, 2022
By S. Hull on September 8, 2021
By Maggie on October 8, 2021