2-Year Warranty plus Accident Protection for Kindle Voyage, Canada customers only
Enhance your purchase
- Compatible with Kindle Voyage purchased within the last 30 days
- Your card will be charged immediately, but accident coverage starts when the device ships
- 100% paperless! Your Protection Plan will be delivered via email as soon as the device ships
- Receive a replacement device 2 to 3 days after you make a valid claim
- Make up to 3 claims during the term of your warranty
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 90 days
- Fully transferable with gifts
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 17 2016
- Manufacturer : SquareTrade
- Place of Business : Seattle, WA 98109, USA
- ASIN : B00N1IQ9R6
- Item model number : 306-2yr
Best Sellers Rank:
#802 in Amazon Devices & Accessories (See Top 100 in Amazon Devices & Accessories)
- #36 in Protection Plans
- Customer Reviews:
The vast majority of Kindle failures occur because of accidents. By protecting your Kindle with #1-rated protection from SquareTrade, you're covered from day one for damage caused by common accidents, including:
- Knocking it off a table
- Dropping it in water
- Your dog chewing on it
SquareTrade also covers your Kindle from all electrical and mechanical failures, including battery replacements if the original battery won't hold at least a 50% charge.
Protection from Drops, Spills & You
Drop it? Spill on it? No worries. We cover accidents caused by you and people you know. (Plan doesn't cover intentional damage, loss, or theft.)
Mechanical/Electrical Failures from Normal Use
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. We cover you beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
How long is it covered?
What else does a plan include?
If your Kindle breaks, file a claim and get it replaced in 2 days.
We'll ship you a replacement Kindle and provide a prepaid shipping label for you to send us your broken Kindle.
Cancel or Transfer Anytime
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 30 days. Refunds are pro-rated after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done online or over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your spam folder if you don't see it.)
How does it work?
Call 877-250-7484 from 6am to 10pm
We'll ship you a replacement Kindle (same or newer model depending on availability). You'll also receive a pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged Kindle back to us (must have a valid credit card on file in order to receive a replacement).
Return your damaged Kindle within 30 days from reception (otherwise you will be charged the price of the replacement).
Things to know:
- Upon purchase, you'll receive an email. This will be your official purchase confirmation. A welcome kit will also be sent via mail (for pre-orders, we'll send the welcome kit after your Kindle ships). To give you the best customer experience possible, SquareTrade may also contact you about your purchase by telephone.
- Please read the terms and conditions (see the link at the bottom of the page).
- Start Date: For pre-ordered products or items that are delivered late, call SquareTrade to extend your protection plan to the actual ship date. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer at that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- For assistance, call 877-250-7484, 6am to 10pm. An agent is always happy to assist you.
Still have questions?
Give us a call at 1-877-250-7484.
English Terms and Conditions
French Terms and Conditions
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My situation: I opened a claim Aug 2018. I had a broken USB port. After much difficulty, I got mine approved for repair and not a replacement (surprisingly). On Aug 24, 2018, my repair shop called me saying "there is a small crack in the screen, it needs to be replaced but sourcing a screen might be a problem. What do you want done?" I contacted SquareTrade and got permission for repair from a rep. Aug 28, 2018, I have an email stating if it is unrepairable to provide documentation and it wont be a problem. My repair shop took a few months to find a screen. Then it took about 2 months to arrive from China. Problem is it was the wrong screen. So they deemed it unrepairable after my warranty expired. Now SquareTrade wont honour the claim. I spoke with their claim team, their customer service team, their managers, everyone. I paid for the repairs myself and I even bought a new device my self. Ultimately their priority is transparently not the customer.
1. The Kindle Specific team for Canadians does not exist. Sure there's a number but no one works there.
2. The US SquareTrade Kindle Team (phone Mar 11/19) said they always replace Kindles they dont repair them. I wonder why SquareTrade decided to repair mine.
3. A Canadian must call corporate to have a claim opened. The American team only has access to Amazon.com purchases. I bounced around for hours until a SquareTrade corporate manager opened mine.
4. They will argue the plan has a max dollar value rather than entitling you to replacements. The value is not listed on the amazon page and is less than the purchase price. This prevents replacements. This also doesnt match the email contract I received. Getting this fixed required escalation by an amendable customer service rep. They did fix it.
4. They will tell you to repair it without telling you that you only have a limited window to repair. I didnt know I had only a few days to repair it until it was too late. The first chat record I have says 90 days. The manager said 30 days on the phone. They said if the calendar year ends, absolutely nothing can be done.
Beware and research before you buy.