|Place of Business||GRAND BLANC, MI, 48439 US|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 3.81 x 2.79 cm; 18.14 Grams|
|Item model number||19257603|
|Manufacturer part number||19257603|
|OEM part number||19257603|
|Item Weight||18.1 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Compare Offers on Amazon
ACDelco 19257603 GM Original Equipment Evaporative Emissions Canister Vent Valve Solenoid Jumper Wiring Harness
Enhance your purchase
- Heavy duty bindings offer a greater hold against vibration, abrasions, and moisture
- Protective outer coverings which protect against even the toughest conditions
- Wires are color coded correctly for easy installation
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco Wires and Cables
GM Genuine Parts Original Equipment and premium ACDelco Gold (Professional) aftermarket wire and cable products include high-quality spark plug wire sets, coil on plug boots, battery cables, pigtail/trailer connectors, lamp sockets, sensors, relays, and wiring harnesses all recommended by GM.
Protective and Powerful
GM Genuine Parts Pigtail Connectors are ready to be spliced into vehicle harnesses. Their color-coded wires allow for easy installation and have protective coverings to help provide lasting durability. GM Genuine Parts offers an interactive catalog to help you find the right pigtail connectors for your vehicle
Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Harnesses
GM Genuine Parts Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Harnesses connect the ventcontrol valve solenoid to the vehicle’s electrical system to help the system operate properly. Durable outer coverings help protect against tough conditions and moisture. Wires are also color coded for easy installation.
Coil on Plug Boots
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Coil on Plug Boots are made of a flexible, heat-resistant outer cover over a conductive spring that delivers the spark from the coil to the spark plug.
Ignition Wire Sets
Premium aftermarket ACDelco Ignition Wire Sets are engineered with full fiberglass braid and a silicone insulation. All ACDelco Spark Plug Wire sets features a carbon latex reactive layer that acts as a second protection to stainless windings.
Maintenance Tips and FAQ
- Before purchasing and installing a socket assembly, make sure it’s the correct size and fit for your vehicle.
- Are all bulb sockets the same? No. Some sockets have more contacts than others, depending on their function.
- Is there a reason there’s grease in my old socket? Yes. It’s dielectric grease, which is designed to keep water out to protect the contacts from corrosion.
- Does the ABS wheel-speed sensor harness need to be replaced when the sensor is replaced? No. The harness only needs to be replaced if it’s worn or cracked, or if the wire insulation is damaged.
- Is an illuminated ABS light a possible sign of a malfunctioning wire harness? Yes. Your vehicle’s ABS light may illuminate for several reasons, and one potential cause is a malfunctioning wire harness.
- Do all vehicles have ignition coil wires? No. Whether your vehicle has an ignition coil wire depends on the type of ignition system in your vehicle.
- Are all ignition coil wires the same? No. Ignition coil wires come in different lengths with different boots at the ends.
- Is the vapor canister vent solenoid harness weather-resistant? Yes. The harness helps protect the wires and pin connections from the elements.
- Can a vent solenoid stick? Yes. A vent solenoid can stick open or closed, which may cause the Check Engine light to illuminate.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Vent Solenoid Harnesses are durable to withstand tough under-hood conditions. They are the GM recommended replacement for your GM vehicle’s original wire harness. These original equipment vapor canister vent solenoid harnesses have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a needed part as GM redesigned the updated vent valve solenoid with a different connector.
I ended up purchasing a 3rd party vent valve solenoid which had the original connector, so this pigtail wasn't needed and went back for refund.
In my case, AC Delco's vent valve solenoid was $140 + this pigtail @ $30 = $170 + taxes. Going the 3rd party route, I only spent $30 + taxes TOTAL for the vent valve solenoid, saving me $140.
But it does do the job and very good quality...So I have to give it a 5 star.
Top reviews from other countries
I ended up slipping the metal clip on one of the connectors over the frame next to the valve and it seems to work so far. Otherwise great part.
Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2016