|Place of Business||GRAND BLANC, MI, 48439 US|
|Product Dimensions||15.49 x 17.27 x 84.84 cm; 403.7 Grams|
|Item model number||23481275|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||23481275|
|OEM part number||23481275|
|Item Weight||404 g|
|Country of origin||China|
ACDelco 23481275 GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Vent Valve
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15.5 x 17.3 x 84.8 centimeters|
|Specification met||Certified frustration-free|
About this item
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
ACDelco is the premier supplier of GM Original Equipment (OE) automotive replacement parts, as well as a trusted provider of premium aftermarket parts for most other makes and models. ACDelco offers nearly 90,000 auto parts across 37 product lines, and our products can be found globally.
ACDelco provides high-quality parts for all major vehicle systems, as well as off-road, marine and industrial equipment. Our product portfolio includes maintenance parts such as car batteries, spark plugs, oil filters, air filters, wiper blades and brakes, as well as repair parts such as alternators, radiators, chassis and heating/cooling components.
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Vapor Canister Vent Valve is an emission control component and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicle’s original component. This valve, when opened, allows air to pass in and out of the vapor canister vent. This original equipment vapor canister vent valve has been manufactured to fit your specific GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
When you are looking for a match to GM Original Equipment specifications in a replacement part for your GM vehicle, trust ACDelco to get the job done. Our lineup of GM Original Equipment Fuel Injectors, Control Modules, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Oxygen Sensors, Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valves, Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensors, Throttle Position Sensors, Idle Air Control Valves, and Secondary Air Injection Reaction components will help your GM vehicle’s emission system run properly and meet the performance standards you expect from General Motors.
Whether you need exact GM Original Equipment specification parts or high-quality replacement parts, you can rely on ACDelco Emission components, Fuel Injectors, and Control Modules to deliver. With our GM Original Equipment line and a select offering of Professional, premium aftermarket products, we keep your GM car, truck, or SUV running in tip-top form. Our portfolio includes: fuel injectors, control modules, mass air flow sensors, oxygen sensors, exhaust gas recirculation valves, manifold absolute pressure sensors, throttle position sensors, idle air control valves, and secondary air injection reaction components.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fault code : P0449: Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Valve/Solenoid Circuit
Installation of this can take 1 to 1.5 hours but very simple. I disconnected the negative battery terminal . Not sure if required or not .
Firstly the spare tire had to come down and be removed and I ran into hassles with the lock . I have never had a flat so lock was stuck which added 30 minutes to the job. Have some rustcheck or similar to spray as good time and rust proofing misses this. Also the cable for the spare will need lubrication since you are there. I didn't have a problem but sometimes the tire can lock up at the safety position.
Have penetrating oil present for the tire cable and the mount bolt for valve
Be sure to have a few extra tie wraps , Depending on year You might have order the wiring adapter as the connector is different For mine it is ACDelco 19257603
These parts cost less than half compared to local dealer and I am sure there would be 400 in labour alone at the local dealer
Top reviews from other countries
- As many have said, also order the ACDelco 19257603 jumper wiring harness. You will need it.
- Lower spare tire and move it out of way to offer more room. I'm 5'10 and 175 lbs. Didn't need to jack vehicle up, but moving spare was necessary.
- Use a creeper so you can more easily turn in awkward positions to disconnect/connect parts.
- Wear safety goggles, cotton/plugs in ears and a cheap particle respirator (lots of debris will fall).
- Search YouTube and watch videos, especially for pinching to release hose from charcoal canister. It's easy once you know how.
- If you don't already have a code reader, get one so you can monitor/clear codes. Under $20 and you can keep it in your glove compartment.
- After installing, evap monitor needs to test for leaks and it only does this after certain conditions are met (i.e., vehicle in cold mode, usually overnight, certain ambient temps and all sorts of other factors). You can monitor status of this with a code reader/scanner. If you haven't cleared the code after installation, light will remain on until test is complete and positive for no vapor leaks/system malfunctions. If you have cleared code, you are not in the "clear" until the evap system tests "ready" and there are NO CODES. For me this took 3 weeks of WI driving. If you still have a leak, assuming the new part is good and properly installed, it means another part of the system (purge valve, gas cap, charcoal canister, wiring, etc.) still needs to be addressed. Good luck and sorry for such a long review, but I hope it helps! For a DIYer, the price of this OEM part on Amazon is excellent!