|Place of Business||GRAND BLANC, MI, 48439 US|
|Model||ACDelco - Electronic Brak (Slp) (25912637)|
|Product Dimensions||23.37 x 16.26 x 12.19 cm; 526.17 Grams|
|Item model number||25912637|
|Manufacturer part number||25912637|
|OEM part number||25912637|
|Cover Included||ACDelco - Electronic Brak (Slp) (25912637)|
|Item Weight||526 g|
|Country of origin||Germany|
ACDelco GM Original Equipment 25912637 Electronic Brake and Traction Control Module with 4 Bolts
Enhance your purchase
- Helps provide controlled braking in icy or wet conditions
- Helps tires provide maximum grip with the road surface
- Reads vehicle sensors to trigger anti-lock braking system (ABS) and traction control system
- Helps to reduce wheel slippage for controlled acceleration, and stopping, in slippery situations
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Electronic Brake and Traction Control Modules are the GM recommended replacements for your vehicle’s original components. The module helps to control your vehicle’s wheels, optimizing braking ability and stability. These original equipment Electronic Brake and Traction Control Modules have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.