ALVABABY Bandana Drool Bibs 8 Pack Of Drooling Teething Feeding Super Absorbent 100% Cotton Reusable Washable Bibs Unisex For Boys And Girls Newborn Infant Toddler Baby Gifts 8SD27
Save 5% on Diaper liner when you purchase 1 or more ALVABABY Product offered by Alvababy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on Baby cloth diaper bag when you purchase 1 or more ALVABABY Product offered by Alvababy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 5% on cloth diaper when you purchase 1 or more ALVABABY Product offered by Alvababy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
|Material free||Nickel Free, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free|
About this item
- ⭐Fashionable & Stylish & Comfortable-ALVABABY each set of feeding and drooling bandana bibs comes with different bandana bibs in a variety of colors or pattern and neutral cute designs that look good on baby,which are unisex perfect gift sets for boys and girls.
- ⭐Soft & Absorbent Material - Our baby bandana drool bibs front are 100% soft organic cotton and 100% soft polyester included BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free on the back for added absorbency. The absorbent bandana bib is perfect for any teething baby, keeping your drooling and teething baby dry longer all the day.
- ⭐Size & Adjustable Snaps - 12.99in length and 7.5in middle width(12.01in stretch width)/33cm x 19.5cmx 30.5cm. Baby bandana bibs have 2 nickel-free snaps that adjust to your growing teethe,you can adjust the baby drool bib to your baby’s neckline size for added comfort. Suitable for newborns,infants and toddlers up to 36 months, and baby feeding and drooling bibs stay in place and your baby won't be able to pull them off.
- ⭐Best Baby Shower Gift - our teething bibs are durable stitching,high absorbent and cute design.The drooling bandana bibs comes with cute gift makes our baby bandana bib set the best Baby Registry gift for new moms and dads.
- ⭐Package- 8 pack of teething bandana bibs package in a polybag,babies drool bibs and our fleece-backed baby burp bibs keep clothes dry. No more drool rings on your babys clothes.
Buy it with
Our drooling bibs front: soft 100% cotton;
back: 100% polyester extra absorbent fleece.BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free.
Perfect for baby boys & girls, best gift set for baby registry, baby shower, daily-use, parties, christmas holiday, family days, outdoor picnic
- Size :33 x 30.5 (cm) / 12.99x 7.5(inch) (12.01in stretch width)
- Package:8 bibs in a pack.
- Perfect for newborn babies and toddlers alike, size is adjustable.
How to use & How to wash
We recommend you wash before first use.Adjustable snap closure: 2 size settings allow the bib to grow with your child.
How to wash:Machine-wash and tumble-dry on cold setting (30 degrees) to provide the best care.Cool iron if needed.Do not use bleach.
Baby banadana bibs are made of 100% cotton and absorbent fleece are washable and waterproof,which make your baby comfortable.
Our drool bibs are designed to fit newborns and toddlers up to around 3 years old.
Baby bandana bibs have 2 nickel-free snaps that adjust to your growing teethe,you can adjust the drool bib to your baby’s neckline size for added comfort.
The absorbent bandana bib is perfect for any teething baby, keeping them dry longer.
Multicolor pattern for you choice
Our bandana bibs update different pattern printed design that so cute for your babies.
Feeding and drooling bibs are unisex for boys and girls are available.
Suitable for newborns,infants and toddlers up to 36 months, and baby feeding and drooling bibs stay in place and your baby won't be able to pull them off.
Babies drool bibs and our fleece-backed baby burp bibs keep clothes dry. No more drool rings on your babys clothes.These make an especially great gift for expecting moms.
Bandana Drool Bibs 8 packs for both newborns and toddlers can be used in a variety of occasions: are appropriate for baby when they are eating, drinking, playing, drooling, etc.
|Baby 5-Layer Bamboo Charcoal Viscose Staple Fiber Reusable Liners||Resuable Cloth Diapers||Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags/Travel Bags 3 Pack||Cloth Diapers Nappies||Diaper Pail Liner for Cloth Diaper,Laundry,Kitchen Garbage Cans||Cotton Toddler Pillowcase|
|Material||Bamboo（outside 2 layer）,Microfiber（inside 2 layers)||Waterproof 100% polyester||Waterproof 100% polyester||Polyester, microfiber,suede cloth||PUL(inner)||100% woven cotton|
|Size||12.99 x 5.32 in||13.7 x 5.5 in||L,M,S||4.72 inch||30 x 28 in||18*13 in|
|Capacity||/||/||L( 10-12 diapers);M(5-7 diapers);S( 3-4 diapers)||/||48 diapers + 96 inserts||/|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you do laundry like me 2x a week. My son especially needs that many because he drools so much due to teething. Otherwise I would give a 5 star if the material at the back of the cloth wasn’t so thick. But overall it is super cute with the pattern and very soft! And we love it as parents!
. The small snap fits perfectly under my sons neck to catch those drips of milk running down his chin and neck. I like the size of these. I would have given a higher rating, but it being summer and a heat wave, I can't use these as I would like to. I need a teething bib now, from the constant drooling and I feel that these make him hot and therefore uncomfortable
I like them so much, I like to give these as gifts. The packaging isn't anything special though, just a stack of bibs in a clear bag, but I think it's a practical gift to give bc you can never have too many bibs. I've purchased two sets of these for my baby, and they've held up over 2 years for baby number 2. However, the black and dark blue dyes on the bibs have faded considerably with repeated washes in cold water. Oh well, they still get the job done!
Through all the companies these ones seemed to make the most sense to buy and try. So we did. We love them, they keep baby dry and no neck rash, they are soft and move with their movements, they collect all the drool and it is soft when I use it to dry his chin. We are buying a second pack since he goes through so many in a day! They wash well for me, I hang to dry to keep the shape, and they do bunch up a little bit under the neck however I feel these will grow with him so it's a good investment for babies!
Some of the colours do fade after washing, but they don’t curl up like other bandana bibs I’ve had.
I bought another one of a different brand which was essentially the exact same thing, so just know it doesn’t have to be this brand, but you do want the fleece (polyester) backing, and surger-stitching on edges.
I wish they were not made in China 😕.
Quite thick and soft, washes easily. They are warm so I wouldnt use them in the summer time. Cute designs ! Definitely recommend.
The first 3 washes didn’t affect them but now they are fading and the fleece at the back is pilling. I use Nellie’s laundry soap, no softener, and no dryer sheets.
I guess the idea is that you won’t need them for very long.
I would suggest buying 2 sets so you have big rotation and don’t need to wash them daily.
The price of $23 for a set of 8 is nothing to complain about compared to 4 for $30 from Copper Pearl.