|Parcel Dimensions||32 x 23.6 x 13.3 cm; 940 Grams|
|Material type||Polyester, Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||940 g|
ALVABABY Cloth Diaper Reusable Washable Adjustable Pocket Newborn Infant Toddler Baby Boy Girl Set Gift 6 Nappies With 12 Inserts
Enhance your purchase
|Size||18 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Age range (description)||Newborn|
|Colour||01Blue dolphin and foxes|
|Target audience||Unisex-Babies, Unisex-Kids|
|Material||Polyester, Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Incontinence protector type||Booster Pad|
About this item
- FASION & STYLISH －Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies / diapers, which are also called modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies. For your baby, for the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a much longer period of time.
- HIGN QUALITY, ADJUSTABLE, REUSABLE & WATERPROOF －Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU .It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores. Inner layer: suede cloth inside, it does not hold moisture itself ,the moisture get drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry . Insert: each diaper would come with two 3-layer microfiber inserts. Insert dimension approx 13.7” x 5.5”.
- SAVE MONEY & ECO-FRIENDLY－Our reusable cloth diapers are designed for families who require premium products. Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds) (a rough guide for reference only) .Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width. One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- ENJOY －Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”. Washable, waterproof and breathable.Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking. Package included: 6 diapers +12 inserts.
- SINCERE SERVICE & NO RISK －1 year guarantee. If you have any problems with the product, please feel free to contact us, we’ll send you a new one or refund your money of your choice.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ALVABABY POCKET DIAPER
As we all know that disposable nappies are getting very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies /diapers, which are also called modern cloth nappies (MCNs) or pocket nappies.
For your baby, for the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a much longer period of time.
6 pieces of cloth diaper cover
Can be used as nappy cover: Because the nappy is waterproof, it will also work just like a nappy cover.
Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU .It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
- Inner layer: suede cloth inside, it does no thold moisture itself ,the moisture get drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry.
- Insert: each diaper would come with two 3-layer microfiber inserts.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds) (a rough guide for reference only)
- Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width.Insert dimension approx 13.7” x 5.5”.
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
They are cosist of 6 pieces of diaper cover and 12 pieces of inserts.
Insert: each diaper would come with two 5-layer charcoal bamboo inserts.
- Wash temperature: under 30 Centigrade. (Less than 86 Fahrenheit)
- Please wash diaper cover and the insert separately.
- please do not wash diapers together with your other clothes or clothes with mental or hook.
- You can add a little salt in the water when you wash the diapers.
- Machine washable and dryable.
Flequently Asked Questions
Q: Are these diapers one size and fit for new-born baby?
A: The diapers are all in one size, you could get different sizes by adjusting the snaps. If the babies’ weigh less than 12 pound, we suggest you use new-born diapers.
Q: What material are the inserts made of and what the dimension is?
A: We have three kinds of inserts, they are 3-layers of Bamboo Viscose Inserts,4-layers Bamboo Viscose Inserts and 5-Layer Charcoal Bamboo Inserts
Q: How many covers and inserts would you recommend buying to start out with a newborn?
A: Between 20 and 24. Seems like a lot, but baby goes through at least 6 or 7 a day and you don't want to wash them every single day.
Q: Can it be used as swim diapers?
A: It better not.The covers are supposed to be waterproof but pee leaks through.
Q: How to avoid mold problems?
A: We recommends bleaching once a month,
try bleach, or sun drying, making sure they dry completely between uses.
Q: What is the weight or age range recommended for baby?
A: The diapers fit for baby from 18-24 months, and weight recommendation is from 6.5 Pounds to 33 Pounds.
|Cloth Diapers Nappies with bamboo inserts||Baby 5-Layer Bamboo Charcoal Viscose Staple Fiber Liners||Cloth Diaper Wet/Dry bags 2 Pack||Cloth Diaper Wet Dry Bags/Travel Bags 3 Pack||Diaper Pail Liner for Cloth Diaper||Baby Toddler Pillowcase|
|Marterial||Polyester, TPU||Bamboo（outside 2 layer）,Microfiber（inside 2 layers)||Waterproof 100% polyester||Waterproof 100% polyester||PUL(inner)||100% woven cotton|
|Size||13.7 x 5.5 in||12.99 x 5.32 in||1.5 in x 14 in||L,M,S||30 x 28 in||18*13in|
|Capacity||/||/||5-7 diapers||L( 10-12 diapers);M(5-7 diapers);S( 3-4 diapers)||48 diapers + 96 inserts||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**(6 month update)** Stitching has maintained it's tightness and quality, they still do not leak and look brand new. No pilling, and the elastic is still in great shape. WE LOVE THESE DIAPERS. Have used them at night since original review and they held up wonderfully.
Long story short: they still have not given us a refund and have now told us to contact Amazon if we are unhappy with our purchase.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. Spend the extra money and get quality diapers from an honest company!
The shell designs are beautiful, I ordered the pack with the fox wearing glasses, whales, and umbrellas. The diapers are easy to use for first timer, I was very nervous trying. So far I have only used the included microfiber inserts because that's all I have right now, but our son is a very heavy wetter and 19 months old, so I have been double stuffing in the pocket and he soaks them usually within 2 hours and by 2.5 to 3 hours we have passed the limit. We had one small leak so far. For poo I used some disposable Alvababy bamboo liners I bought and I put it in, in the morning and when we went out to the store incase I had to change a messy one while out. We've only had one poo in a cloth so far and the disposable liner made it easy. I just took it out and shook off in toilet then threw liner away. I think they're supposed to be flushable but I'm always nervous about plugging up the pipes so I didn't flush the liner. The diaper still smelled really bad after but no actual poo on it and no stain.
For fit I noticed the elastic around the inner leg/groin was leaving red indentations and also on the bottom of his bum after sitting so I adjusted the leg opening at his next change and now I make sure the middle part inside is as flat as possible when I put it under his bum and that seems to have fixed the issue. I find it helps to hold the diaper at the front top after stuffing inserts and then pull on the inner layer of fabic inside the shell gently, this seems to remove most of the wrinkles in the bum area.
Overall I'm very happy with these but they definitely need to be changed every two hours maximum for a heavy wetting toddler if just using the included inserts. I plan to order some additional hemp or bamboo inserts as well and when these go on sale again I will buy another pack of the diapers. I really wish I had ordered two sets upfront to have at least 12 to start with, because he needs to be changed so often.
The largest issue is that the first batch we purchased (early December 2016) are starting to have threads come loose in the back where the pocket for the elastic is. I believe it's mostly just due to high usage (they've been washed and dried every 2-3 days over the last 3 months) and getting the swing of changing a moving baby - having the baby's weight on top of them and then trying to bring the tab around to button them. To be fair it's a fairly easy fix if you're remotely handy with a needle and thread; and loose threads can happen to pretty much any diaper so I didn't think it was enough of a problem to lower my rating. They do the trick and are some of the best diapers in our collection, which was why we bought more of them.