|Parcel Dimensions||18.54 x 14.22 x 7.37 cm; 200 Grams|
|Number Of Items||14|
|Item Weight||200 g|
ALVABABY Bamboo Nursing Pads Washable Organic Breastfeeding For Mothers Suede Cloth Flat Bottom Soft Absorbent 4.72 Inch 14 Pieces of Multicolor Breast Pads 14RDS
Enhance your purchase
- ⭐ECO FRIENDLY & Health - ALVABABY cloth nursing pads are made from durable bamboo fabric&suede cloth(polyster)and it is hypoallergenic as well as naturally anti-bacterial, extremely breathable, the dry layer whisks away moisture, you will feel dry all the time - Perfect for mom with sensitive skin.
- ⭐High Quality & Absorption - breastfeeding pads-Four layer:the outer are 1 layer waterproof PUL(100% polyester), 2 layers super absorbent microfiber, 1 layer comfortable suede cloth (100% polyester),which can efficiently prevent leakage and keep wet away from mama bra or clothes,great for avoiding night time puddles and day time embarrassing leaks.
- ⭐Reusable & Washable & Recycle- Save money on these nurshing pads are washable and reusable breast pads and parents can save dollars when choosing the resuable pads.Alva nursing pads are designed for smart, eco-conscious parents who want to give their children the best and also good for the environment protection.
- ⭐Diameter - nurshing pads's front and back are 12cm(4.72''), best for Cup C to E.The round flat bottom shape actually fits in your bra really well,soft and smooth nicely in a bra.It is important to wear a nursing pad that can stay still in your bra.
- ⭐Package - 7 bright colors breast pads and each color has two pieces,totally 14 pieces in an opp bags,and each set comes in 14 pieces of nursing pads and more gifts: apart from 7 pairs pads for whole week use,and you could get more 1 pack of cloth travel wet bag and 1 pack of laundry bag.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- ALVABABY try our best to design and reduce the amount of trash a family produces. We are on a mission to bring more washable, reusable and recyle products into homes by making them practical beautiful.
- They are best chioce for our customers:
- Softer & Comfortable
- Breathable & Hygiene
- Natural & Leak-proof
- Washable & Reusable
- Convenience & Durability
- More optional &Absorption
Health & Comfortable Breastfeeding
ALVABABY Breadfeeding pad are all natural fabrics as part of its social responsibility, they are effective and provide highly absorbency to ensure no leaking on your bra or clothing, keeping you comfortable between feedings or pumping sessions. They are compared to the smoothness of your baby's skin, especially soft and soothing for chafed or sore nipples and sensitive skin of nursing mothers. Keeping the area clean and healthy for your baby's mouth. An ideal natural option for moms, babies and the planet.
It’s important to choose a breast pad that is comfortable to wear since you will be wearing it throughout the day.
Our bamboo nursing pads are for moms breastfeeding and are gentle on sore nipples Even if you choose not to breastfeed you may still need nursing pads while you are pregnant until your breast stop making milk.We devote to find a perfect solution to help moms stay a easier healthy and comfortable life.
Time of Change Nursing Pads
If you leave them in too long, you run the risk of smelling like spoiled milk. If you leak a little, you may be okay with changing them twice a day. If you leak more, keep in mind that, it’s a good idea to keep your nipples dry by changing them as soon as the pads get wet.
High Quality & Absorption
You'll have them on almost 24/7 so they need to be more comfortable, not scratchy and hot. Our breast pads are made from durable bamboo fabric as well as naturally, extremely breathable, the dry layer whisks away moisture, you will feel dry all the time - Perfect for mom with sensitive skin. Better than cotton for touching delicate breast skin and nipples.
- Material :suede fabric,waterproof PUL(100% polyester) and microfiber.
- Each pad consists of 4 layers: 1 layer waterproof PUL(100% polyester), 2 layers super absorbent microfiber, 1 layer suede cloth.
- It is hypoallergenic as well as naturally extremely breathable, the dry layer whisks away moisture, you will feel dry all the time - Perfect for mom with sensitive skin.
- Silk to sooth, cool and heal sore nipples.
- Perfect to warm and soothe sensitive breasts.
- Diameter: 12cm(4.7''), best for Cup C to E.
How to use
- Slip inside bra with suede cloth against the skin.
- Replace the damp pad with a clean, dry one.
- Avoid using liquid fabric softener when laundering, as it will impede pad absorbency.
- Machine-wash and tumble-dry provide the best care.
- Make sure to launder them at least once before wearing, which could reduce the pilling from leftover cotton fibers and promote a better absorption.
More gifts: apart from 7 pairs pads for whole week use, you can get 1 cloth wet bag and 1 laundry bag.
|Baby 5-Layer Bamboo Charcoal Viscose Staple Fiber Reusable Liners||Cloth Diapers Nappies With 12 Inserts||Baby Bandana Drool Feeding bibs||Travel wet bag Cloth diaper bag||Nursing Pillow 100% Organic Cottonow Cover Slipcover||Cradle Mattress Chaning Pad Cover|
|Material||Bamboo（outside 2 layer）,Microfiber（inside 2 layers)||Polyester, TPU||100% cotton+fleece||Waterproof 100% polyester||100% Cotton||100% Organic Cotton|
|Size||12.99 x 5.32 in||13.7 x 5.5 in||12.99x 12.01 in||11.5 in x 14 in||20x16x5.5in||32.2x16.1x6in|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By AlainaP on June 12, 2018
I’ve added a star to my original review as I find myself reaching more for these pads than the disposable ones.
The reason for this is I wear sports or comfort bras only and find that I can adjust these pads quicker after breastfeeding, as opposed the having to adjust the entire bra to make sure you land on the stick on disposable.
I’ve been waiting to write a review on these to make sure I got a good feel for them. While they technically do the job, when comparing to the disposables there are a few quality issues that I noticed.
They are thick and can show depending on bra and what you’re wearing.
They do move so when wearing at night you have to check and readjust to avoid leaks.
When they are wet, they don’t dry quickly and stay wet against the skin - this was uncomfortable for me and irritated the skin. This was also a problem causing smell - large leaks stayed wet for long periods and odours start.
They are easy to wash and clean well.
I will continue to use these when at home, but won’t take the chance with them when going out.
The one minor critique I would give them is that they show a little through the shirt. But at the end of the day, not even remotely close to being a deal breaker for me.
All in all I’ve recommended these to multiple new mamas in my life, and will continue to do so!
I don’t find them super absorbent. Once they’re wet, they’re wet. I usually change them as soon as they get wet as I don’t want to create any issues by having my nipples sitting in a wet nursing pad. I haven’t had any leaks, so they’re good for that. I think as long as you change them once they’re wet then they’re fine. I do find them comfier and gentler than the disposable nursing pads.
They are visible (lumpy) through a bra, but not too bad, I still wear them while out. If you used padded bras or maybe if you aren't flat chested (seriously, one of these almost wraps around my entire boob, 32B) then I bet they wouldn't show.
I was also expecting them to be softer, but they are not uncomfortable and the nips don't get stuck to them either.
I recommend, especially at this price. I shopped around and you just can't beat this value.
I have noticed that it does make your boobs sweat a bit.. but it is also summer at the moment and you don’t really notice till after you remove them. My only complaint is that it’s extremely noticeable.. so.. wear with a padded bra and you should be just fine :)