|Wireless Standard||802.11n, 802.11ax|
|Series||RT-AX92U 2 Pack/CA|
|Item model number||RT-AX92U 2 Pack/CA|
|Product Dimensions||39.19 x 22 x 10.8 cm; 3.44 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||39.2 x 22 x 10.8 centimeters|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $49.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 WiFi Mesh System (RT-AX92U 2 Pack)
|You Save:||$72.57 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Frequency band class||Tri-Band|
|Wireless Standard||802.11n, 802.11ax|
About this item
- The most powerful mesh system — AiMesh technology allows you to establish an even stronger WiFi system with 802 11ax technology as wireless backhaul to transmit data between two RT-AX92U ensuring the most stable possible WiFi for connected devices
- AX technology — With OFDMA and MU-MIMO AiMesh AX6100 WiFi System enables more efficient stable and faster transmission even when multiple devices are transmitting data at the same time
- Flexible WiFi for connected devices — AiMesh AX6100 WiFi System comes with 802 11n ac and ax bands which provides channels for all kinds of devices including legacy or cutting-edge devices
- Commercial-grade network security for family — AiProtection Pro protects all the connected devices on your home network and advanced parental controls allow you to manage the family's internet usage
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 WiFi Tri-band Mesh System AiProtection Pro Network Security by Trend Micro AiMesh compatible for Mesh WiFI System Adaptive QoS Parental Control Rich and easy management controls easily set priority for devices enable VPN support and much more
on product cancer
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In Asus' defense, I'm not sure those disconnects were because of the phones or the router, but we did the firmware update in the hopes it would fix that.
After the update, the router would not work if any switches were connected to it. We tried 3 different switches, crossover and patch cables and the results were the same - you couldn't connect to the router. If you connected directly to the router it was fine, though. Before the firmware update, it worked fine for 2 months.
So if you only have 4 wired devices, you're golden. And in reality, that's probably fine for 95% of users anyway.
Tech support was polite, but they couldn't resolve the issue. I tried downgrading the firmware and that couldn't be done (it just kept failing). They suggested I fill out a form to escalate it in 24-48 hours, but I've now got people trying to work so I have to go out and get a proper business class router and separate mesh network.
Hopefully we can sell this somewhere...
I'm sure ASUS will resolve this, but it's left a bad taste for us. We've purchased their hardware in the past, but we can't afford this downtime. For residential use, it's not a bad setup but it's completely useless for us now.
Something I'd like to see added is bandwidth limiting per user group, opposed to per Device.
Wifi 6 only available In mesh network when ethernet is used to connect your routers.