Advil Regular Strength Ibuprofen Pain Relief Liquid-Gels, Fast Acting Pain Relief for Migraine, Arthritis, Back, Neck, Joint, and Muscle Relief, 200mg (32 Count)
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Back Pain Relief, Muscle Therapy, Headache Relief, Fever Control|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Specific uses for product||Joint Pain, Migraine, Arthritis, Fever|
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit count||32 count|
|Item weight||0.02 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.2 x 10.2 x 17.8 Centimetres|
About this item
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE: Fast-acting Advil Regular Strength Liquid-Gels work Liquid-Fast to relieve headaches, muscle and back pain, as well as migraine pain and migraine symptoms of nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.
- PAIN RELIEF: Engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation, Advil Liqui-Gels work fast— taking pain out of the picture so you can get on with your day or get to sleep at night.
- LONG LASTING: Containing a liquid form of ibuprofen that quickly absorbs into your body and rushes relief right to where it hurts, a dose of two Advil Regular Strength Liqui-Gels provides up to 8 hours of pain relief.
- 200mg IBUPROFEN PER DOSE: This package includes one 32-count bottle of Advil Regular Strength Liquid-Gels (200 mg ibuprofen). Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- NON-STEROIDAL: The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a fast and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca Shop items
- Product Dimensions : 10.2 x 10.2 x 17.8 cm; 0.02 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 1 2019
- Manufacturer : Pfizer
- Place of Business : Saint-Laurent, QC H4R 1J6 CA
- ASIN : B07WJHZF4X
- Manufacturer reference : Wnaldc
- Country of origin : Canada
- Best Sellers Rank: #124 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #3 in Ibuprofen
- Customer Reviews:
Fast-acting Advil Regular Strength Ibuprofen Liquid-Gels provide effective pain relief from migraines, muscle and joint pain, cold and flu, period and menstrual pain, backaches, toothaches, and pain from inflammation associated with arthritis or physical overexertion. Engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation, Advil Liqui-Gels start working fast — taking pain out of the picture so you can get on with your day or get to sleep at night. Containing a liquid form of ibuprofen that quickly absorbs into your body and rushes relief right to where it hurts, a dose of two Advil Regular Strength Liqui-Gels provides up to 8 hours of pain relief. Advil has provided fast, effective fever and pain relief for over 25 years. This package includes one 32-count bottle of Advil Regular Strength Liqui-Gels (200 mg ibuprofen). The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a fast and effective pain reliever and fever reducer.
From the manufacturer
Life Moves Fast - You Need a Pain Reliever That Moves Fast Too
Advil Liqui-Gels are designed to provide quick long lasting pain relief where you need it most. Advil is tough on many types of pain including migraine pain, headaches, muscle & joint pain, body pain, backaches, menstrual pain and toothaches.
Get to the Root of Pain
People trust Advil because it is a locally acting, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which acts at the site of pain to reduce or block the amount of pain-causing chemicals produced.
Advil Liqui-Gels are specifically designed to provide liquid fast pain relief.
For Many Types of Pain
When people want relief from pain, they reach for Advil because it’s tough on pain. Advil comes in various formats to provide effective relief of many types of pain - whether you’re suffering from a headache or body pain we have you covered!
Active Ingredient(s) & Purpose: 200 mg solubilized ibuprofen (free acid and potassium salt); Pain reliever / Fever reducerNon-medicinal Ingredients: FD&C green No. 3, gelatin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol, titanium dioxide.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.