Compare Offers on Amazon
Pawfly 13 Feet Airline Tubing Standard Aquarium Air Pump Accessories with Air Stones, Check Valves, Suction Cups and Connectors
|You Save:||$1.70 (13%)|
Enhance your purchase
- All In One Package - No Worry about Mismatching - Complete standard set of aquarium accessories for most air pump brands.
- 13 ft. Airline Tubing - 3/16 inch Standard ID Clear and Flexible material. Desired length for most fish tank, Toxic-Free, White, Flexible, and Kink-Resistant.
- 2 Air Stone Cylinder - 1.2 inch Airstone can be easily driven by even Nano air pumps. Suitable for aquarium, fish tank and hydroponics. Measure 0.8 x 1.2 inch (D x H).
- 6 Suction Cups and 2 Check Valves - Excellent 3/16 inch ID Standard airline tube holder, stick tightly to the smooth fish tank. Red clear valve can prevent water from back siphoning.
- 4 Connectors (Straight & T-shape) - Perfectly connect standard tubing, T-connector allows you to combine two inputs to create one output with dual outlet pumps.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :15 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 17.8 x 17.7 x 3.7 cm; 160 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 15 2018
- Manufacturer : Pawfly
- ASIN : B07FZY71K6
- Manufacturer reference : UL191-FBA-2
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,263 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Must-have Fish Tank Accessories
Complete standard set of aquarium accessories for most air pump brands, Includes 13 ft. airline tubing, air stone, check valve, T and Straight connectors and suction cup
13 Feet Airline Tubing
3/16 inch standard inner diameter. Flexible, frosty clear, kink-resistant and durable. Toxic free which is safe for your fish.
2 Air Stone Cylinder
1.2 Inch air bubbler can be easily driven by even small air pumps. Suitable for aquarium, fish tank and hydroponics.
6 Soft Suction Cups
3/16 inch ID Standard plastic clear airline tube holders stick tightly to the smooth fish tank. Easy to install and uninstall.
2 Non-Return Check Valve
The air check valves are made of durable clear plastic and protect your air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage.
2 Set of Straight & T Connector
Perfectly connect standard tubing, T connectors allow you to split one input to 2 outputs for the second air stone or filter.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I found the airstones very bulky so I ended up ordering a 10 pack of this brands slightly smaller airstones which fit much better in my sponge filter.
Overall though the products are very good quality and you will always have extra tubing if you order this kit! Just consider you might need smaller airstones depending on what you are using them for!
By Nicole MOREAU on January 8, 2020
Definitely would NOT recommend wasting money on this product. Possibly dangerous to fishes (some fishes got some fungus little after installing the product).
By bradley harrison on August 14, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Its not like I have anything fancy rather a old 50 Gallon fish tank in which i purchased a bagful of feeder fish (poor mans KOI/goldfish). Lets just say as fish owners we deployed a "survival of the fittest" methodology in caring for these fish.
5 Years later I am left with 7 remaining fish that are 10x their original size.. not kidding these feeder fish can eat any new feeder fish from the store!
So looking at the tank one day with all the algae stains on the glass.. also the airline and stone. So whipped out the phone - searched fish tank airlines and stone and voila this kit came up met the price and things needed to replace the original yucky equipment.
So I got to "procrastinate" some more - got the package - did my water change - cleaned all the glass - replaced the air pump (it was old and started to make weird noises) and the lines + stone.
Voila fish gets air in the water - tank isnt making noises - everything looks clean.
Cost me fractions per year considering the original cost and even cheaper as the pet store locally costs like 2-3x more than what is on Amazon. All in all a good value for the kit you get.
(I'm also unsure why this review prompt asks about suction power or noise level, not being an actual air pump, but since it leaked it did have poor suction and made extra noise.)
Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020