Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-fit Jogger Pant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Elasticized cuffs and a slim-fit highlight this cool and comfortably casual take on the classic chino
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure our clothes are more comfortable, higher quality, and longer lasting—at affordable prices for the whole family.
- Parcel Dimensions : 34.29 x 29.46 x 2.79 cm; 440 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 28 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- Place of Business : Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3H1, Canada
- ASIN : B07F24WC3G
- Item model number : AE1901532
- Department : Mens
Best Sellers Rank:
#12,684 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #138 in Men's Casual Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without writing an article, this product has changed my life and i met my future wife wearing these.
With the draw string under the standard belt loop/button design, they are accommodating to varying sizes. Also quite comfortable, wear like thin sweat pants so there is room for long underwear underneath in the winter.
Very satisfied, especially for the price.
If you are used to slim pants, then pass on these.
There is no taper whatsoever past the knee, so these couldn't even be passed off as slim.
The elastic band at the bottom isn't tight around the ankles, and doesn't appear to cause any taper in the pants either, it's like a crunched up part of fabric at the bottom which makes these pants appear baggy.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 22, 2020
Ich hab ein kleinen Bauch, aber die Hose passt nur kleinen dicken Leuten. Ich habe noch massenhaft Luft gehabt. Ich bin 185cm groß und wiege 83Kg.
Bauch zu groß, Länge nicht ausreichend.
Material macht sonst einen ganz vernünftigen Eindruck.