Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure our clothes are more comfortable, higher quality, and longer lasting—at affordable prices for the whole family.
- Parcel Dimensions : 37.97 x 29.34 x 6.22 cm; 313 Grams
- Date First Available : April 16 2019
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- Place of Business : Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3H1, Canada
- ASIN : B07JFQQP9W
- Item model number : AE1916002
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,889 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fit exactly like my expensive COS store shorts with the same style.
- Fit and construction is amazing for the price tag looks like its been tailored for me. Superior quality than H&M/Forever 21, etc.
- Thick material but not uncomfortable just the right balance, exactly like the pictures
- It is not high waist but the fit is not low waist either, its not best for a french tuck.
- Fit perfectly for guys like me, I am a skinny snowboarder and biker with muscular thighs, if your legs are skinny, you would likely float a bit in it (like another review mentioned) but not the case at all with muscular thighs or larger built.
I recommend, a most have!
Good quality material
Nice bit of stretch to them, comfortable
Rubber liner to hold tucked in shirts
Waist fit as expected (I got a 36")
The legs were far too wide. I'm 6'1" and 220 pounds, and the shorts were twice as wide as my thighs at the leg openings. Returning them for this reason and giving 2/5 stars. If the title hadn't said "slim fit" I'd be more forgiving.
1) Fit: They fit true to size. My husband is 6'-0", weights between 180-185lbs and we ordered the 34. They fit a true 34. So I think it is safe to say, these shorts are true to size.
2) Look: These shorts are very stylish. They fall nicely and are very flattering. The pocket details on the back are well done and the two side pockets lay nicely.
3) Material: These are not as lightweight as some golf shorts are. They are extremely soft. The inside of the waist area as a grippy rubber strip ( my husband actually loves this and has said it is not irritating in the least).
4) Price: For the price, you can't really go wrong. They also wash really well on a normal cycle and even do well in the dryer without shrinking. We have only washed them about 2-3 times so I can't speak to how long they will last but so far so good.
Waste fits ok, though it is a tad on the big side.
By Customer 197 on January 3, 2021
These are AWESOME shorts. I usually am a 32, sometimes a 33. I thought these would be a bit stretchy, but 32 was too uncomfortable. Returning them for 33. If the 33 come back and fit well, I’ll probably order a ton of these shorts. They look great and the quality feels awesome
Too much of a hassle to exchange and my boyfriend wears long shirts so it won't matter too much but I expect to receive clean clothes when I pay for them. I'm a big amazon buyer and I was going to order every color in these bur I'm left disappointed.
Top reviews from other countries
As a general rule I find normal fit I find are often more like a parachute, and slim are too tight. However these shorts fit about right.
The only disappointing thing is that this is the second pair I have bought recently, and the materials are different. The grey are a really nice material with a smooth feel and look like proper golf shorts, which matched the material of the amazon essentials trousers I bought and would highly recommend. The grey ones also had the rubber strip to stop your shirt riding up. The black shorts I just received are more of a chino material, they are still ok but definitely not as nice as the grey ones in my opinion.
The chino finish have made me wonder whether I will purchase again as I do not like chino type material, the smoother material of the grey ones I would definitely purchase again. The inconsistent materials is the only thing preventing a 5* review.