Amazon Essentials mens (2)-pack Performance Mesh Short Short
- 100% Polyester
- Drawstring closure
- Machine Wash
- Train in confidence with this pack of two lightweight shorts made with quick-dry, moisture-wicking, closed-hole mesh
- Loose fit is designed for all day comfort and full range of motion with an internal drawstring and 8" inseam
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon brand - Train in confidence with this pack of two lightweight shorts made with quick-dry, moisture-wicking, closed-hole mesh.
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 308 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 16 2018
- Manufacturer : Amazon Essentials
- Place of Business : Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3H1, Canada
- ASIN : B0719SF8JT
- Item model number : 13215
- Department : Mens
Best Sellers Rank:
#29 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #1 in Men's Athletic Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit well (medium size for a 5'7" 160-pound guy).
They are super comfortable
They are light
They are easy to wash (washing machine + dryer and never shrunk)
Nice shorts to use to workout.
I recommend this product.
I gave them four stars rather than five because the material is not as comfortable as I expected. It’s a bit rough feeling. It also is not really very stretchy. What I mean by this is that all my other shorts like this are made of fabric that stretches when it’s pulled on. This fabric is not like that. When it’s pulled on it sounds like it might tear rather than stretching. Depending on what you want to wear them for this might not be a problem for you at all.
You may not be able to tell from the pictures but there's actually a drawstring so if you think the XL might be too big you can always tight the waist. Next time!
5 stars even though they're a tad bit smaller than I'd like.
Top reviews from other countries
El problema viene cuando a los dos o tres días se comienzan a salir las puntadas de los hilos...
Sé que no son caros y debo esperar una gran calidad, pero al menos me hubiera gustado tenerlos bien durante un par de meses! no sólo tres días!
No lo valen.
Duermes bien con ellos, haces ejercicio con ellos, pero no esperes que te duren más de 1 mes.
No lo valen.
Hay que tener en cuenta que vienen muy amplios de la cintura, pidan una talla más pequeña de lo habitual, de largo, tiro y ancho de piernas vienen muy bien para este tipo de corte. Si siguen a ese buen precio, no dudaré en comprarlos nuevamente.