Add funds directly to your Amazon Gift Card balance
- Reload using your credit, debit or prepaid gift card and then use your balance to shop millions of items on Amazon.
- Add funds to your Amazon Gift Card balance, then use your balance to manage how much you spend while shopping.
- Save up for a purchase by adding funds to your Gift Card balance.
- Checkout faster when you reload to your Gift Card balance in advance.
- Set up Auto-Reload to automatically reload to your Gift Card Balance on a particular date, week, month or when your balance gets low.
- Reloaded funds never expire and have no fees.
- Amazon Reload purchases are not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
From the manufacturer
With Amazon Reload, you can add funds quickly and easily using your credit, debit, or prepaid gift card and then use your balance toward millions of items on Amazon.
Two easy ways to add funds to your balance
With Reload, you can add funds to your Amazon Gift Card balance with a one-time, manual reload on a date of your choice.
Want to set it and forget it? You can set up Auto-Reload to schedule automated fund transfers to your balance--either when your funds drop below a certain amount or on a regularly scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
How does it work?
Each reload transaction adds an Amazon Gift Card to your Amazon Gift Card balance.
Are there any maintenance fees for the funds I reload and does the balance I reload expire?
No. Amazon does not charge any fees for your balance and there is no expiration date for the balance you reload.
What can I use my balance to shop for?
You can use your balance toward eligible items on Amazon, including physical products, digital content, and offers from third-party merchants.
Can I change my Auto-Reload setting?
Yes. Go to the Your Account View Gift Card balance page to change the amount of the Auto-Reload, the amount to trigger the Auto-Reload, or to turn off Auto-Reload.
Can I refund the balance that I reload to my account?
No, the balance you reload is not refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law. However, you can use it to buy physical and digital items on Amazon.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I almost accidentally added 100$ when I meant a few $
Seems like it will happen to a lot of people
Should make the buttons bigger..
Edit: Also seem to take longer to get my funds
I'm not sure why they suggested that I write a review about it.