AmazonBasics High-Speed 8K HDMI Cable, White - 6 Feet
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible devices||Projector, Television|
|Special feature||High Speed|
About this item
- 8K 48Gbps HDMI cable for transmitting video and audio signals from source to display
- Connect tablets, laptops and other host devices to projectors, video conference systems, HDTV, monitors, and more
- Flexible and durable PVC cable; Gold-plated HDMI connector resists corrosion and abrasion and enhances the signal transmission performance
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 8K@60Hz or 4K@120Hz video, and Audio Return Channel (ARC); 48Gbps bandwidth
- Plug and play design removes the need for complicated drivers or setup time
- Backed by an AmazonBasics Lifetime Warranty
|Compatible Devices||Television , Projector|
|Data Transfer Rate||48 gigabits_per_second|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||100 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special Features||High Speed|
Specification for this product family
- Product Dimensions : 182.88 x 0.56 x 0.56 cm; 100.07 Grams
- Date First Available : June 24 2022
- Manufacturer : AmazonBasics
- Place of Business : Seattle, WA 98109, USA
- ASIN : B08BRZW1B7
- Item model number : HDMI2.1-WHITE-6FT-BASIC
- Country of origin : Vietnam
- Best Sellers Rank: #975 in HDMI Cables
- Customer Reviews:
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
AmazonBasics High-Speed 8K HDMI Cable
Enjoy lightning fast signal transmission with the AmazonBasics High-Speed 8K HDMI Cable. Designed to transfer digital media from tablets, laptops, and other HDMI sources, the cable broadcasts to interfaces such as monitors, projectors, home theater systems, and more. An essential cable to have on-hand for both home and work environments, the HDMI cable offers dynamic usability across devices.
- High-speed HDMI cable for transferring signals from source to display
- Share display from laptop or tablet to home theaters, monitors, projectors and more
- Flexible PVC cable with gold-plated connectors
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 8K@60Hz or 4K@120Hz video, and ARC; 48Gbps bandwith
- Plug and play design
Supports 8k Video
A great choice for displaying and transmitting a wide variety of media, the HDMI cable supports 8K and 4K video, Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return Channel (ARC), with a bandwidth of 48Gbps.
Flexible PVC Design
Built to last with high-performance PVC housing, the HDMI cable is both ultra-durable and easy to use, store, and transport. Featuring gold-plated connectors for enhanced signal transmission and a convenient plug-and-play design, the cable offers universal compatibility with HDMI devices, from source to display.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on January 18, 2022
Used the Denon's inbuilt cable testing option to verify this cable: 'passed...40Gbps'.
Another Amazon basics regular HDMI cable failed. As did a 'free' cable that came with a PS3. These cables had formerly worked fine in the setup and had produced fine-looking Dolby Vision images - which is what I'd expect with current sources. I was just trying to eliminate any reason for the dropouts other than the Denon misbehaving or unavoidable software updates on any of the devices.
£10 is about the limit of what I'd like to pay for a connection cable, 'high-speed' or not. The 1.8m length is about right for a setup where things are close to each other: enough cable to route it smoothly but not so much it hangs around and gets in the way.
The cable supports 4k @ 120Hz with HDR.
My GPU is a RTX 3080 Ti.
No issues at all.
Very happy and the price is what it is worth.
High priced cables are only slightly if at all better in most cases. Don't pay more than you need to.
The cable works fine, seems to be of good quality construction and was good value.