|Brand Name||Amazon Basics|
|Product Dimensions||43.69 x 35.79 x 43.69 cm; 2.91 Kilograms|
|Item model number||LN2TA200E-ZD|
|Place of Business||Telford, Shropshire TF3 3BD, UK|
AmazonBasics Performance Range 32-70" Triple Arms Full Motion TV Wall Mount
|Mounting type||Wall Mount|
|TV size||70 Inches|
|Minimum compatible size||32 Inches|
|Compatible devices||Monitors, Televisions|
About this item
- From the stunning Performance range, comes this 32 – 70-inch full motion TV mount for all types and sizes of Plasma, LCD or LED televisions
- With triple arms with an extender which not only adds support, but allows for full motion - it also includes a VESA extension kit to expand screen size range
- With an integrated spirit level for accurate installation with an easy to use TV levelling feature, you can trust it to support your TV to a maximum weight of 25KG
- The Performance TV mount has cushioned pads for TV protection and for improved audio performance and comes with a five-year warranty
- All the brackets conform to the VESA standards which require an industry wide hole pattern on the back of the TV or monitor for mounting purposes – the VESA hole pattern for this mount is 400 x 400 mm
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
it sadly was a waste of time my tv is 23kg and 65"
which is below the 25kg - 75 inch limit. This tv should be rated at 15kg or below.
So after an hour of finding studs and drilling holes and then securing it safely to the wall
the tv mounted well with the little screw holding it at the bottom, slotted in fine.
Then comes the part with the thumb nail screw that moves the elevation either angled up or down,
the screw will not hold the tv at any level pivot it just slips down forward no matter how tight you turn it, not sure why they used nylon slippery washers, or why the elevation pivot is not on the bottom preventing the tv from tilting so far forward. either way its rubbish unless you want your tv angled towards the floor looking like its in nosedive.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2020