|Brand Name||Amazon Basics|
|Product Dimensions||25.5 x 35.79 x 22.5 cm; 2.16 Kilograms|
|Item model number||LN2TA120-ZD|
|Place of Business||Telford, Shropshire TF3 3BD, UK|
AmazonBasics Performance Range 13-32" Triple Arms Full Motion TV Wall Mount
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Mounting type||Full motion|
|TV size||32 Inches|
|Minimum compatible size||13 Inches|
|Compatible devices||Monitors, Televisions|
About this item
- From the stunning Performance range, comes this 13 – 32-inch full motion TV mount for all types and sizes of Plasma, LCD or LED televisions
- With triple arms which not only add support, but they allow for full motion, making it great for corners and easily folds back flat to the wall when not in use
- With an in-built spirit level for accurate installation, it has an easy slide-on installation as well as a tool-free safety locking feature, so you can trust it to support your TV to a maximum weight of 25 kg (55 lbs)
- The Performance TV mount has cushioned pads for TV protection and for improved audio performance and comes with a five-year warranty
- All the brackets conform to the VESA standards which require an industry wide hole pattern on the back of the TV or monitor for mounting purposes – the VESA hole pattern for this mount is 200 x 100 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Amazon Brand
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Julie MacDonald on May 5, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
First off the quality is great. Sturdy build with enough tension in the joints to make moving the arm stiff but not hard. The plastic cover to hide the wall fixings fits nicely and does a good job covering everything up with no gaps (unlike some cheap tv mounts that I have).
I did have some concerns with the wall mounting being quite thin, I’ve only used the more square versions before. I thought that it may end up being less secure, especially with the arm out to either side, but this really wasn’t the case. The mount is fixed into a plasterboard wall and easily holds the tv in all positions (with the arm fully extended) without any noticeable play. The one slight drawback with the slim design is that it did make it very slightly more difficult to ensure that it was completely level, so that the tv didn’t tilt in an unwanted direction, something you really notice on a swing arm mount if you get it wrong! It didn’t make it difficult, but I do like to double check both vertical and horizontal levels and the short top edge make the horizontal level more difficult.
The only thing to note with the mount is that with smaller size TVs, the mount is visible from some angles. This is due to the mounting holes on the tv (located in upper middle area), not an issue with the mount however it’s worth noting. For example, this tv is 27 inches. When the mount is fixed to it the top of the tv mount part is almost level with the top of the tv. You can’t see it when looking straight at the tv but given this is mounted at kids eye level an adult can see it. Again this is an issue with the tv size not mount design and won’t apply to larger TVs or TVs with mounts lower on the set.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 13, 2020