Anderson Metals Brass Garden Hose Fitting, Connector, read ¾” Male GHT x ½” Female NPT
Purchase options and add-ons
|Size||3/4" Male Hose ID x 1/2" GHT Female|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 2.5 x 2.5 Centimetres|
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- Adapter for connecting pipes, hoses, or fittings of different types
- Male GHT threads on one end and female NPT threads on the other for connecting pipes or hoses with different ends
- Brass for durability and resistance to corrosion
- Country of Origin : United States
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : April 19 2012
- Manufacturer : Anderson Metals
- Place of Business : KANSAS CITY, MO, 64120 US
- ASIN : B000FPAPM8
- Item model number : 57480-1208
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,535 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #124 in Garden Hose Parts & Connectors
- Customer Reviews:
This Anderson Metals brass garden hose fitting is a male GHT to female NPT adapter (also called connector) and is suitable for connecting pipes, hoses, or fittings with different end types and diameters. The fitting is made of brass for durability and resistance to corrosion. It has male Garden Hose Thread (GHT) threads on one end and female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads on the other for connecting to a female and a male threaded pipe, hose, or fitting. The NPT threads create a tighter seal than straight threads. This brass garden hose fitting is suitable for adapting garden hoses and pipes of different sizes in a wide range of applications.Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.
Reviewed in Canada on December 11, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on March 9, 2023
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on December 11, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 20, 2019
Because, it's none of your business! J/K... I'm doing this because I need to fill my giant portable swamp cooler every day and I don't want to have to roll this giant thing outside to the hose, and then back inside (heavy, awkward, inevitably going to splash all over my floors on the way). So I've connected a spare hose to my spare shower in my spare bathroom. This is the best place to refill it because of its accessibility and lack of shower use. I could also use the hose to wash my dog too!
Either way, if THAT is what you are looking to do, this adapter will work for that purpose.