Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Andrew Daniel
Andrew Daniel (andrewdaniel.org) is an award-winning author and director at the Center for Cinesomatic Development. His Cinesomatics® workshops lead the field in video movement diagnostics and advanced intuition development, integrating approaches from embodiment, shadow work, therapy, and spirituality.
His book, “Awaken to Your True Self”, is a gold Nautilus Book Awards recipient. In his early career, Andrew coded a particle and physics engine by the age of 18, used by top Fortune 100 companies over the 7 years of his software business. His first teaching work, “Holistic Sex” (Mindvalley, 2014), provided the world with a new paradigm that bridged the divide between sexuality, spirituality, and the sexes. Andrew is also an advisor for the Alan Watts Organization.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Andrew Daniel
Nautilus Book Awards Gold Recipient • Amazon #1 Bestseller in US & UK • 2022 International Book Awards Finalist
Have you ever wondered, “Why am I still stuck despite all the inner work I’ve done?” Do you feel trapped repeating the same cycles and stories over and over again, no matter what you heal or fix? Are you looking to learn the truth about who you really are? Is there a challenge or plateau you’re trying to overcome that isn’t responding to conventional methods?
The Definitive Guide for Getting Unstuck & Waking Up
Awaken to Your True Self is a practical guide on transformation, embodiment, and shadow work. It integrates holistic perspectives from somatic therapy, mindfulness, and spirituality to help you get unstuck. Andrew Daniel grounds timeless spiritual truth in approaches and exercises that help where traditional self-help fails. These approaches defy conventional advice—and that’s exactly why they work when nothing else does.
If you’re confused and frustrated despite all you know and achieved, or how much you’ve worked on yourself, because you feel like:
- You should be further along or already past this
- You could be expressing yourself more fully in life
- You shouldn’t be repeating the same cycles again and again
- Your success in relationships, career, health, & spirit should match
Stop and imagine how your life would look in just a year, if today you were able to:
- Break through that plateau in your sport, art, craft, practice, or meditation
- Reach your potential and move past career or financial ceilings, and creative blocks
- Know how to attract the right people or circumstances without second-guessing
- Relax into the peace and freedom from not having to fix everything about yourself
- End fear, codependency, insecurity and start fully experiencing life
…would you be willing to hear about unconventional solutions that helped thousands of others?
A fraction of what you will learn from each chapter:
- How the story you tell yourself keeps you stuck and what you’re missing out on
- The most efficient “level” to focus on for change never addressed in self-help
- A math formula that reveals why things get worse the harder you try
- Why your fast intellect may be slowing you down and the benefits of dramaless feeling
- Common narcissistic traps that keep us from being supported and told the truth
- The paradox of why seeking a spiritual path leads to more suffering, not less
- The truth about how we get trapped in victim mentality and what to do to change
- What you are secretly avoiding or not allowing that stifles your progress
- The solution to compulsion, or, why personal development and self-help is failing you
- An eternal truth that illuminates the startling connection between all our behaviors
- “That wasn’t my intention”—why you keep getting the wrong results from the right actions
- How to get feedback from others and the space around you to break through
- How to make sure you're living for something greater than your ego so you can thrive&