|Product Dimensions||146.05 x 88.27 x 104.14 cm; 18.6 Kilograms|
|Item model number||5664-0079NEW|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||57.5" L x 34.75" W x 41" H|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
|Special Features||Weather ShieldParking BrakeConverts to Stroller|
|Usage||See included manual|
|Included Components||Aosom Elite 2in1 Double Child Bike Trailer / Jogger - Black / White|
|Item Weight||18.6 kg|
Aosom Elite 2-in-1 Double Child Bike Trailer/Jogger
|Item weight||41 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||146.1 x 88.3 x 104.1 centimeters|
|Frame material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- 2 in 1 design, can easily convert from bike trailer to walking stroller, suitable for 1 or 2 babies to sit securely
- Come with the weather canopy to protect your babies against harmful elements
- Features handle bar with brake, ultra smooth-rolling rear wheels, 5-point safety harness belt, 2 reflectors on each rear wheels, ample storage area and safety flag
- Front wheel can be easily remove while in use as a bike trailer.
- Overall Dimensions: 57.5"L x 34.75"W x 41"H; Max Load: 88lbs NOTE: Please refer to the width of your own door frame before you buy it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Aosom has become a standard for cycling enthusiasts, people planning outdoor events as well as for those who generally like bringing a little adventure into their lives. Take a look at our products when you are thinking of expanding the possibilities for daily recreation and enjoyment.
- Fits in the trunks and storage areas of most vehicles with its foldable design
- Suggested minimum age-18 months and above
Our baby bike trailer is a no-frills, high-quality yet cost-effective solution to your kid carrying needs. Basic features include a hand-lock brake system, smooth-rolling 20" quick release wheels and sling seat with 5-point safety harness.
- 2-in-1 design double child bike trailer and walking stroller, easy and quick conversion
- Front wheel can be easily remove while in use as a bike trailer
- 2-in-1 weather canopy helps protect your kids from sun and rain
- Easy and quick lock with the new hand brake system on the rear wheel
- Ultra smooth rolling 20" quick release wheels enable you to ride easily across the uneven terrain
- Feature 4 reflectors, safety flag, 5-point safety harness belt for extra security
- Full suspension system makes the trailer much more comfortable and helps the stroller to be useful on most terrain
- Extra room for parents to carry items with rear storage space
|Color||Black & White|
|Material:||Steel Frame, Oxford Cloth|
|Overall Dimensions||57.5"L x 34.75"W x 41"H|
|Internal cabin dimension||30.25"L x 23.5"W x 22"H|
|Front Wheel Size||12"|
|Rear Wheel Size||20"|
Stimulates your kids to use their brains to think more, exercise their logical thinking skills.
Fully develops your children’s cerebellum and improves their balance ability while playing happily.
Fully develops your children’s left and right brains to improve their intellectual level in an interesting way.
Helps your children experiencing different identities, cultivates their worldview, and gives them a richer life.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And, since it's a two-seater it is very wide - as in, don't build it somewhere you need to take the door off of or disassemble it when you're done putting it together.
Also, there's absolutely no cushion or anything for the kids to sit on, so I imagine we'll be putting something under their bums for comfort. It's just the bars under their tushes and I think that would be very uncomfortable for them.
AND! The front wheel is a total joke. It is as loose as it can be and constantly needs to be tightened.
Otherwise, I think it will be good for our needs. We love the pocket on the back, the cover is nice and attaches well.
All in all, if you need a bike stroller, its a good one. But if you actually need it to do both, id choose something else.
Arrived before delivery date easy assembly and I like how both my boys fit in and is a comfortable ride!
I like the stroller feature, but the break I took off because it’s useless but I’m ok with it!
Overall for the price it’s a great buy!? I have already recommended to my other mom friends!
Top reviews from other countries
The instructions are very hard to understand. The package came with missing bolts that were bouncing around in the bottom of the package. It isn't water proof so avoid puddles and bad weather. It gets SO hot inside where the little kids sit because of the plastic windows. I fixed this by cutting the plastic out and replacing it with black mesh. It tips backwards! So dangerous to have kids in a stroller that tips backwards and has no breaks. It also has no stearing.
As far as a wagon goes it seems fine. Except for the installation and missing bolts.
As for the interior, it doesn't look all that comfortable. I'm anxious to see how my daughter likes it. One good thing is that since it is enclosed and my daughter likes to throw things out of her current stroller, this should cut way down on lost items.
Another drawback is the sheer size. I put this together on my deck and it barely fit down the steps to put in the garage. Definitely will not be easy to transport in our car. Would have to take it apart to do so.
Overall, I give this 4 out of 5. With this price, I wasn't expecting much, but it seems better than I had hoped for. The instructions were frustrating.
My grandson and furbabies love to ride in it.
Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2021