|Standing screen display size||9.7 Inches|
|Max screen resolution||2048x1536|
|RAM||32 GB DDR4 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||32 GB|
|Graphics coprocessor||Apple a9|
|Wireless Standard||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11abg, 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11a|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||10 Hours|
|Item model number||MP2F2LL/A|
|Operating System||IOS 10|
|Product Dimensions||23.88 x 0.76 x 16.76 cm; 399.16 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||23.9 x 0.8 x 16.8 centimeters|
|Rear Webcam Resolution||8 MP|
|Number of Processors||2|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Flash memory size||32 GB|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $68.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Apple iPad 9.7" with WiFi 32GB- Space Gray (2017 Model) (Renewed)
|You Save:||$14.00 (5%)|
This product works and looks like new. Backed by a 90-day supplier warranty.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at arm’s length.
- This product will have a battery that exceeds 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product comes with a 90-day supplier-backed warranty. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||9.7 Inches|
|Operating System||IOS 10|
About this item
- 9.7-Inch Retina Display, wide Color and True Tone
- A9 third-generation chip with 64-bit architecture
- M9 motion coprocessor, 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
- 8MP insight Camera, touch ID, Apple Pay
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Processor: 1.65 GHz None RAM: 32 GB DDR4 Graphics Coprocessor: M9 Wireless Type : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
What is Amazon Renewed?
High quality product
Backed by a 90-day supplier warranty
Minimum 80% battery life
Better for the planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All that said, I can't say it's a terrible purchase, notwithstanding.
By Alex Dion on September 5, 2020
By L'acheteur on July 13, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Continuing with the review, when the iPad was delivered, it came in a generic white box with the iPad encased in bubble wrap, and it was already switched on with less than half the battery life, but it was on the 'Welcome' screen, and after getting it set up, I synced my iPad to my iTunes library on my computer, however the charging cable would constantly make noises and not give my PC a chance to start syncing it (thankfully, this problem didn’t occur when I used some of my other iPhone charging cables. And the iPad wouldn’t charge up while it’s getting synced, but it charges from the main electric plugs just fine, so it’s just the charging cable it came with was faulty, hence why this review has a 4 star rather than a 5 star).
The overall conclusion is that the iPad was and felt great to use, I had no severe technical issues, and recently, the 9.5-inch screen was the right size for me for use as I can enter a passcode with my thumbs on the central axis. The only complaint was that the charging cable it came with was a bit faulty for syncing on my PC, but besides that, it works as expected. Good price, good product, good review, good recommendations. 😊
Kids love it and battery life perfect. I think I’ll always buy refurb in future
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 18, 2021