The Art of Coaching: Effective Strategies for School Transformation Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
This practical resource offers the foundational skills and tools needed by new coaching educators, as well as presenting an overview of the knowledge and theory base behind the practice. Established coaches will find numerous ways to deepen and refine their coaching practice. Principals and others who incorporate coaching strategies into their work will also find a wealth of resources.
Aguilar offers a model for transformational coaching which could be implemented as professional development in schools or districts anywhere. Although she addresses the needs of adult learners, her model maintains a student-centered focus, with a specific lens on addressing equity issues in schools.
- Offers a practical resource for school coaches, principals, district leaders, and other administrators
- Presents a transformational coaching model which addresses systems change
- Pays explicit attention to surfacing and interrupting inequities in schools
The Art of Coaching: Effective Strategies for School Transformation offers a compendium of school coaching ideas, and the audiobook's explicit, user-friendly structure enhances the ability to access the information.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
People who bought this also bought
Related to this topic
|Listening Length||10 hours and 29 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||August 13 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #50,243 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#320 in Education Administration (Books)
#502 in Education (Audible Books & Originals)
#1,911 in Management & Leadership (Audible Books & Originals)