|Parcel Dimensions||18 x 7 x 1 cm; 60 Grams|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Item Weight||60 g|
Copper Arthritis Compression Arthritis Gloves,88% Copper Content Comfortable Gloves for Pain Relief of RSI, Rheumatoid Arthritis Carpal Tunnel,Great for Joints When Sports, Housework,Computer Typing
About this item
- 1. Important warning: Please look for Ackye when placing an order, $14, below this price is a fake。EXPECTED PAIN RELIEF It is really amazing to wear the copper Arthritis Gloves to alleviate your pain of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, RSI, hands swollen and Carpal tunnel. The copper arthritis gloves is the best choice to help you to live in a healthier and less pain life.
- 2. EXCELLENT QUALITY High content of 88% copper fiber nylon and 12% spandex Arthritis gloves which has high Elasticity, well made cut and sturdy line. The Arthritis gloves also skidproof rubber lines over the whole palm. It still keeps same function after washing many times . Please be at ease that the copper gloves will not be torn easily.
- 3. MULTI BENEFITS Wearing copper Arthritis gloves when sporting, doing housework, playing, sleeping and so on. Not only can protect your musculature but also can promote blood circulation of swollen hands and relieve pain of hurt hands. Half fingers design can make you work convenient at utmost.
- 4. SUGGESTIONS. S M L XL four different sizes to choose from. Please refer to the size chart for your best size. We suggest the right size or one size bigger which is also acceptable. High strength working or too much friction working are not suggested when wearing the copper Arthritis gloves.
- 5. COMPREHENSIVE AFTER SALE SERVICE Please contact us at the first time if any dissatisfaction. Changing size or full money refund are promised. Please buy our Arthritis gloves in trust.
Copper Arthritis Compression Arthritis Gloves,88% Copper Content Comfortable Gloves For Pain Relief of RSI, Rheumatoid Arthritis Carpal Tunnel,Great for Joints When Sports, Housework,Computer Type
1.Our Arthritis gloves more durable and convenient than the common gloves.
2.Our Arthritis gloves are conductive to the recovery of joint and muscle.
3.Our Arthritis gloves can relieve arthritis and pain, improve blood circulation, promote oxygen flowing to muscles.
4.Wear Our Arthritis gloves under a pair of thicker gloves to keep you hands warmer.
5.Our Arthritis gloves can protect the hands and provide our muscles supporting in activity.
6.We can wear the Arthritis gloves at daytime and night, there is no bad smell.
7.Our Arthritis gloves can prevent our hands being itchy and have a good funtion of perspiring.
Measurement:to measure a right size, open your hand, measure across your palm right under the fingers.
★ Our Arthritis Gloves are designed to relieve pain and stiffness associated with hand arthritis, repeated strain, tendonitis, neuropathy or hand ligaments.
★ Wear soft Arthritis gloves for daily tasks and comfortable gloves for sleeping at night. Compression helps with blood flow, and circulation to and from the affected joints.
★ Even you are wearing the Arthritis gloves, your fingers can still write, type, swipe card (on smartphones and other devices), and do housework and everything else flexibly and easily.
★ If you have hand pain or your ligament is strained, it is difficult to open a can or do the simple activity such as to use the computer mouse. Put on the glove hand to increase the traction, it will be easy to do those things. The gloves can be washed many times.
Reviewed in Canada on January 19, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first got them the compression was perfect, awesome to sleep with glove on. I only have a problem with one hand.
However with my activities I have some days where I must take these gloves off and on, numerous times. On other days I might not need to remove them.
Hand stitched the seams. Very disappointed.
The gloves have stretched and I now have to wear a light cotton glove underneath to achieve some compression. I have even doubled the glove up to wear on one hand. Put one glove on and then put the other glove on inside out.
I have stitched the seams. Very disappointed
Would not recommend if you need to take on and off quite frequently, If you do order make sure if your close to one end of the sizing chart make sure you get the smaller size.