|Print List Price:||CDN$ 11.99|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 3.99 |
Save CDN$ 8.00 (67%)
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Arthur Turns Green (Arthur Adventure Series Book 27) Kindle Edition
Arthur comes home from school and begins sneaking around the house, taking notes and talking about a Big Green Machine. D.W. is suspicious of her brother's weird behavior, but when Arthur shows up late for dinner with green hands, she really gets the creeps! But it turns house Arthur is making a poster listing all the ways to save energy at home--and go green!
About the Author
Marc Brown is the creator of the bestselling Arthur Adventure book series and creative producer of the number-one children's PBS television series, Arthur. He has also created a second book series featuring D.W., Arthur's little sister, as well as numerous other books for children. Marc Brown lives with his family in Tisbury, Martha's Vineyard. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B00YD83URA
- Publisher : Marc Brown Studios (May 26 2015)
- Language : English
- File size : 20997 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 32 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #706,332 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.8 out of 5
114 global ratings
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
First New Arthur Adventure Book in Nearly Ten Years!Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2011
The media could not be loaded.
A couple of things I never got around to mentioning in the video but which you might like to know:
- This book was printed in soy ink on recycled paper created from 50 percent postconsumer waste. So you aren't killing a tree simply by purchasing the book, instead, it actually supports what it says.
- The style of the artwork has evolved somewhat since the last Arthur adventures. It doesn't look so much like the TV series - it returns to a somewhat more unique style with more detail, reminiscent of some of the earlier Arthur Adventure books, but still with the more evolved look for the characters.
- The back cover features a number of the older Arthur Adventure books with a new appearance for their cover artwork - it appears they recently reissued a number of these titles with new cover artwork.
That's all! For my full thoughts on the book itself, watch the video.
10 people found this helpful
Another great Arthur bookReviewed in the United States on June 17, 2014
All the Arthur books are great, and this is another great one. The book is printed on recycled paper with natural ink, which I like. There are many ideas about how to be "green" around the house. My 6 year old loves Arthur and this is one of his favorites.
3 people found this helpful
John A. Lanese
Five StarsReviewed in the United States on July 25, 2018
The Kindergarten students enjoyed this book!! John A. Lanese
One person found this helpful
Great findReviewed in the United States on November 11, 2015
Reading this to my son was my first time reading it ever. It follows along the lines of all the other Arthur books. Really love this character!
2 people found this helpful
Timely and conversational!Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2020
Great ideas for teachers and kids! Quality characterization of D.W. with adolescent internal fears. Hot topics that kids and parents should be discussing and done in an accessible way.
One person found this helpful