|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 41.99|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 41.99|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 27.99 |
Save CDN$ 14.00 (33%)
Follow the Author
Artificial Intelligence For Dummies Kindle Edition
Forget far-away dreams of the future. Artificial intelligence is here now!
Every time you use a smart device or some sort of slick technology—be it a smartwatch, smart speaker, security alarm, or even customer service chat box—you’re engaging with artificial intelligence (AI). If you’re curious about how AI is developed—or question whether AI is real—Artificial Intelligence For Dummies holds the answers you’re looking for. Starting with a basic definition of AI and explanations of data use, algorithms, special hardware, and more, this reference simplifies this complex topic for anyone who wants to understand what operates the devices we can’t live without.
This book will help you:
- Separate the reality of artificial intelligence from the hype
- Know what artificial intelligence can accomplish and what its limits are
- Understand how AI speeds up data gathering and analysis to help you make informed decisions more quickly
- See how AI is being used in hardware applications like drones, robots, and vehicles
- Know where AI could be used in space, medicine, and communication fields sooner than you think
Almost 80 percent of the devices you interact with every day depend on some sort of AI. And although you don’t need to understand AI to operate your smart speaker or interact with a bot, you’ll feel a little smarter—dare we say more intelligent—when you know what’s going on behind the scenes. So don’t wait. Pick up this popular guide to unlock the secrets of AI today!
From the Back Cover
Discover the AI in everything, from watches to airplanes
As we speak, artificial intelligence is powering your favorite watch, the last plane you flew on, your computer, and your phone. Forget about “the technology of the future”—AI is here today! And if you want to separate the reality from the hype and discover the real limits of this fascinating tech, grab Artificial Intelligence For Dummies. You???ll learn about how it works, where it works, and how you can learn to use it more easily. So, if you want to make the most of AI today, pick up this easy-to-read guidebook now.
- Distinguish AI fact from fiction
- Learn about algorithms
- Understand the role of data
- Recognize existing AI in society
- Discover AI applications in health
- Find an AI-proof job
- Find out what deep learning is
- Follow links to hundreds of additional resources
About the Author
John Mueller has produced hundreds of books and articles on topics ranging from networking to home security and from database management to heads-down programming. If he had a nickel for every time he is asked the question, “Is the terminator real?” (No!), he could have retired years ago.
Luca Massaron is a data scientist who specializes in organizing and interpreting big data and turning it into smart data. He has over 20 years??? experience delivering data solutions to clients in a variety of industries.--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B09KMKFJFD
- Publisher : For Dummies; 2 edition (Oct. 25 2021)
- Language : English
- File size : 4106 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 343 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #325,769 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: