|Special Feature||Sugar Free|
|Product Dimensions||25.3 x 16 x 3.4 cm; 227 Grams|
|Item Weight||227 g|
Asher's Chocolates, Sugar Free Chocolate Candy, Milk and Dark Chocolate Assortment, Small Batches of Kosher Chocolate, Family Owned Since 1892, Assorted Keto Chocolates (8 oz.)
|Unit count||227 gram|
|Size||227 g (Pack of 1)|
|Number of pieces||15|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item weight||0.5 Pounds|
|Item package quantity||1|
About this item
- GOURMET SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATES: Asher’s Sugar Free Assorted Chocolates allow you to enjoy a fine assortment of all of your favorite candies without a hint of sugar in the entire package. One full box of our most luscious confections that include jellies, caramels, buttercreams, toffees and the very best chocolate truffles that money can buy.
- ASSORTED MILK AND DARK CHOCOLATES: A box of Sugar Free Assorted Chocolates from Asher’s are a great item to have around when you’re looking to add a little more sweetness into your life – and it also makes the perfect gift for birthdays, hostess gifts, valentine's or guilt-free treats for your friends and family!
- FAMILY TRADITION of QUALITY: A family-owned-and-operated business, we’ve been making our fine chocolates and other classic confections for over five generations.
- ASHER'S CUSTOMER FAMILY: Though our company has expanded over the years, we continue to treat our customers and employees like family. Asher’s Chocolates are made with love. We hope you enjoy them and come back for more.
- OUR GUARANTEE: Asher’s Chocolates has been making delicious chocolates and candies since 1892, with only the finest ingredients.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Absolutely the finest Sugar-free assorted chocolates on the market. I've tried them all and these are the *best*. No after-taste, no "off" flavor.
Like many Sugar-free sweets, there is a learning curve for what your tolerance is for sugar alcohols. Sorry to be blunt, but too many can cause the runs.
The only downside is cost; boy, these are expensive! But, since they're so much nicer than most Sugar-free chocolates, I'll keep buying them. Just not as many as I'd like! Found them at a local retail store a couple years ago *much* cheaper, but they don't carry them any more.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 29, 2019
We've only gone about halfway through the box at this point. If I come across any that are amazing, I'll update this. At this point, however, nope. Sadly.