|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 18.03 x 5.33 cm; 530 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required.|
|Item model number||MR632UAB|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth, USB|
|Special features||No CD/DVD Player, Bluetooth, Weatherproof|
|Display technology||Segmented LCD|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Device interface - primary||Buttons|
|Included components||Receiver, Wireless Remote, Power Harness, instruction manual|
|Item Weight||530 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $6.99
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Boss Audio Systems MR632UAB Marine Receiver - Weatherproof, Bluetooth Audio and Hands-Free Calling, USB, MP3, AM/FM, Aux-in, No CD Player, Detachable Front Panel
|You Save:||$48.73 (43%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Bluetooth, USB|
|Special feature||No CD/DVD Player, Bluetooth, Weatherproof|
|Compatible devices||Smartphone, Speaker|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 18 x 5.3 centimeters|
|Output wattage||200 Watts|
|Supported internet services||Pandora, Spotify|
About this item
- Bluetooth - Play and control music through your smartphone or MP3 player as well as apps like Spotify / Pandora, wirelessly
- Multi Color Illumination - Set the mood and make your car into your very own sanctuary. With over 16 Million color combinations, you can set a different tone every day of the week
- Weatherproof - The Receiver & speakers have been outfitted with the latest weatherproofing techniques to protect against splashing water
- Media Playback - Tap into the Bluetooth audio, USB port or tune into the AM/FM radio stations for up to date music/news/sports and more. The MR632UAB does not have a CD/DVD player
- Inputs - The USB port give you the option to have a vast library of audio files at your fingertips. The auxiliary input is compatible with audio output from smartphones and MP3 players
- Outputs - Use the front/rear pre-amp outputs to hook up your speakers. One male to male 36” 3.5mm Stereo Auxiliary Cable included
- Specs - Dimensions: 5” x 7.1” x 2.1”, Weight: 1.8 lbs., detachable front panel, wireless remote, 50 W x 4, Front/rear pre-amp outputs
It’s smooth sailing with the BOSS Audio MR632UAB Weatherproof Mech-Less (No CD/DVD) Digital Media Player. Catch the latest tunes on the AM/FM radio or blast your digital music through your smartphone or MP3 Player hooked up to the Auxiliary Input. For even more options plug into the USB port and rock the boat with your own tunes. A wireless remote keeps you in control of all your music. Bluetooth technology lets you play and control your favorite music apps like Spotify and Pandora and make calls hands-free. State-of-the-art weatherproofing materials and special UV protection coatings provide resistance to corrosion and protection from the elements. Get the most out of your digital tunes with the BOSS Audio MR632UAB.
From the manufacturer
Cruise along with the BOSS Audio Systems MR632UAB weatherproof mech-less (No CD/DVD) digital media player.
Tune in to the AM/FM radio or max out your digital music options by hooking your smartphone or MP3 Player up through the Auxiliary Input or plugging into the USB port.
Bluetooth technology lets you play and control your favorite music apps like Spotify and Pandora and make calls hands-free. State-of-the-art weatherproofing materials and UV coatings provide protection from the elements.
- Fully Marinized/Weatherproof
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming and Hands-free Calling
- 50 Watts x 4 Max Power
- Bass/Treble/Balance/Fader Controls and Preset Built-in EQ
- No CD or DVD Player
- Plays USB, MP3, WMA, FM/AM and Smartphones
- Inputs: USB, Aux, Outputs: Front & Rear Pre-Amp
- Wireless Remote, Detachable Front Panel
High-tech, state-of-the-art waterproofing materials plus special UV coatings for plastic surfaces, coated circuit boards and connections ensure these marine and outdoor products are corrosion resistant and protected against harsh elements.
No CD Mechanism
Our units without a CD mechanism are ideal for listening to digital media files from SD Cards, USB drives, and external devices such as smartphones through the auxiliary input.
Supports USB flash drive files up to 32 GB for music playback on units without monitors and music, photo and video playback on units with monitors.
Wirelessly stream audio from compatible devices and listen to music services such as Spotify and Pandora. Pair your phone for wireless hands-free calling.
This unit's Pre-Amp outputs let you expand your system by adding one amp or signal processor.
The Aux Input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an MP3 Player or smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
Built-in Preset EQ
The built-in Preset EQ allows you to choose from preset EQ curves for a variety of music styles such as Rock or Pop.
Detachable Front Panel
Detachable front panel renders the unit inoperable and deters theft when removed.
|Pre Amp Outputs||Front||Front||Front & Rear||Front & Rear||Front & Rear|
|Detachable Front Panel||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mech-Less or CD/MP3 Player||Mech-Less||Mech-Less||CD/MP3 Player||CD/MP3 Player||Mech-Less|
|Multi-Color Illumination Options||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Android App Control||No||No||Yes||Yes||No|
|Switchable Frequencies||USA and Europe||USA and Europe||USA and Europe||USA and Europe||USA and Europe|
|USB and SD Port||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||USB|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have tried absolutely everything to get this to work and it simply won't give me any audio.. won't work thru Bluetooth or hooked up with a USB cable. I even double checked the speakers on a separate unit and they work just fine.. its this head unit thats the issue.
Plus it gets insanely hot for some reason, and I don't trust that on a boat... waste of my money unfortunately!.
EDIT: I purchased a new Kenwood head unit, had it hooked up in 2 mins with the exact same wiring I used to hook the Boss unit up and I instantly had loud music thru the speakers, worked with Bluetooth instantly and even radio signal. This Boss unit was junk.out of the box, You get what you pay for! Spend a little extra and save the headache!!.
After doing all the wiring we powered it up. All was good. We finished the installation and .............NOTHING. There was no power, we double check and metered all of the wiring, the fuse etc. It would not turn on. Its junk, do not buy.
Now I am past the time frame for help or return from supplier or Amazon....... Lucky me! Not like the boat gets out every weekend like I wish it did.
Hoping this review gets someone in touch with me to try and trouble shoot or replace. Think about buying something else!
Top reviews from other countries
The display is completely unreadable now. Back looking for something you can use in the sunlight like in a boat or golf cart.. :)
This unit's display is unusable if mounted above the user's eye level (like an overhead golf cart console). The specs do not mention the display angle. It appears to be from straight on or about 45 degrees above.
Also the FM reception is weak. I added an external antenna and if I scan for stations it picks up less than half available.