|Parcel Dimensions||20.4 x 11.4 x 1.8 cm; 20 Grams|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||20 g|
BERSEM [2Pack] Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus / S10+,Full Coverage Screen Protector ,HD Clear Film with Easy Installation Tray for Galaxy S10 Plus
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible phone models||Samsung|
|Screen size||6.5 Inches|
About this item
- ✅【Compatibility】: Specifically designed for the Samsung Galaxy S10 plus ( 2019 ), compatible with the Fingerprint ID.
- ✅【Case Friendly]】: Soft TPU material for the ultra thin S10 plus film, creates a maximum coverage protection and compatible with your Galaxy S10 plus phone case.
- ✅【Import Martial】: Soft TPU material import from Korean, ultra smooth high response sensitivity, self healing durability, and non-yellowing, heal the small scratches created by your keys or others in few seconds
- ✅【Easy Installation】: Non glass Samsung S10 screen protector with bersem installation tray, anti-skidding mat and no need water installation ensures easy, bubble-free and frustration free installation that will leave the film perfectly contoured to device.
- ✅【What You Get】: Screen protector *2, Cleaning kit *2, Installation Tool
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Unless you are going to get a glass protector my suggestion would be keep the stock screen protector and save yourself the hassle and money.
Edit: Giving it another star for great customer service and after trying out a few other ones. I like that this one covers the camera and works flawlessly with the fingerprint sensor. I still wouldn't recommend this one at this time over the original one that came with the phone, but if you have already taken it off, this might be a good alternative for you. I'll wait to see if they make any changes to this before trying it again.
Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2019