|Manufacturer||Balzac's Coffee Roasters|
|Parcel Dimensions||21 x 11 x 8 cm; 339.99 Grams|
|Ingredients||A Dark Affair combines 100% Arabica whole bean coffee that originate from Colombia & Honduras|
|Item Weight||340 g|
$15.79 ($46.44 / kg)
Friday, Dec 9
Ships from: Amazon.ca Sold by: Amazon.ca
($44.12 / kg)
($39.47 / kg)
Ships from: Amazon.ca Sold by: Amazon.ca
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Compare Offers on Amazon
Balzac’s Coffee Roasters – A Dark Affair | 100% Arabica Whole Bean Coffee | Dark Roast | Smokey & Spicy | 340G, 12OZ. (Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Flavour||A Dark Affair|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- 𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥 – This full-bodied blend boasts a rich and vibrant taste to satisfy your darkest pleasures.
- 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗪 & 𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗢𝗬 – Great Balzac’s taste just like in the cafés. Simply bring water to a boil in a kettle and grind the beans to a consistency similar to breadcrumbs. Serve and enjoy
- 𝗦𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗬 & 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗬 – A great vibrant, smokey and spicy blend. Enjoy the pleasant intensity that is not overpowering but the perfect combination of heat and smokiness
- 𝗦𝗨𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 – Our beans roasted in small batches with the eco-friendly Loring Smart Roaster, reducing energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions by up to 80% compared to a conventional Roaster
- 𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗗𝗔 – Balzac’s Coffee roasts the finest selection of Arabica beans in small batches at our roastery in Ancaster, Ontario. A wide variety of blends and single origin coffees are available across Canada
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca Shop items
A Dark Affair combines 100% Arabica whole bean coffee that originate from Colombia & Honduras
Great Balzac taste just like in the cafés. Simply bring water to a boil in a kettle and grind the beans to a consistency similar to breadcrumbs. Serve and enjoy
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
- Dark roast coffee
- 100% Arabica whole bean coffee, 12 oz (340g)
- Small batch artisan roasted in Canada
A Dark Affair Whole Bean Coffee 12oz
Great Balzac's taste just like in the cafés
This full-bodied blend boasts a rich and vibrant taste to satisfy your darkest pleasures.
Simply bring water to a boil in a kettle and grind the beans to a consistency similar to breadcrumbs. Serve and enjoy!
Find your cozy nook, snuggle up to a book, and sip your favorite coffee. Bring home the Balzac's experience.
100% Specialty Arabica Coffee
We currently partner with a small, select number of importers from Canada and the US who provide us with our roster of 100% specialty Arabica coffees.
Each of these importers do a fantastic job of sourcing coffees at origin, doing quality control checks on each lot and providing us with the information we need to choose a great coffee for our customers.
Coffees that are sent to us by our importers first go through our Ikawa Pro sample roaster and are evaluated in our coffee lab, located at our Head Office in Ancaster.
|Balzac's Blend Whole Bean Coffee 12oz||Espresso Blend Whole Bean Coffee 12oz||Farmer's Blend Whole Bean Coffee 12oz||A Dark Affair Blend Whole Bean Coffee 12oz|
|Flavour||Bold, balanced||Velvety, smooth||Bright, complex||Smokey, spicy|
|Roast||Marble roast||Medium roast||Marble roast||Dark roast|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Robert Richard on March 6, 2022