|Product Dimensions||11.99 x 8 x 2.01 cm; 18 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||LX8 FZV|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||LX8 FZV|
|Item Weight||18 g|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Beefunny 315/433MHz Adjustable ID44 Chip EWS System Remote Car Key Fob 3 Button for BMW 325 330 318 525 530 540 E38 E39 E46 M5 X3 X5 (1)
|Price:||$24.42 + $5.05 Shipping. An Import Fees Deposit may apply at checkout.|
Enhance your purchase
- ID44 Chip EWS System Remote Car Key. 315MHZ and 433 MHz are convertible.
- The key needs to be programmed and cut by dealer or automotive locksmith to start the engine.
- Your original remote must look exactly the same as the car key shell pictured. It must have the same number of buttons as the car key case pictured.
- This is a replacement part to match the original in form and function
- Package Content: 1 Pcs remote key
Frequently bought together
Suitable for the following vehicles:
6 7 8 Series:
2004-2005 645 Ci
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mario Provencher on July 14, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
If you know how to program the chip with the AK90, it works perfectly. I have a professional key company who will cut a number of these for $15.00 each. I can easily sync them to the car placing the cut key ignition and tune it to the first position. Turn it back and pull it out and hold open button down and push lock 3 times to have it open remotely. Just make sure you do your homework with how to do all this and you will be happy!
Simple to program the locks had it cut locally for 30$ .
I'm very happy with this purchase as opposed to 300$ from the stealership.
I actually ordered a second key .
I have a 2006 X3 and the key works flawlessly.
I have found in using the key that the interaction with the immobilizer on my car is inconsistent. If I turn the ignition on and wait a few seconds it works each time. If the ignition is turned on and the start immediate sometimes it doesn't authorize and I have to start again.
It could be that the antenna in my car is not working well with this key. My experience so far is that the chip doesn't communicate as quickly as the OEM key did. Otherwise I have no complaints.