Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Authors
The Believer's Authority: What You Did Not Learn In Church Paperback – March 23 2009
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Purchase options and add-ons
True Spiritual Authority Revealed
The controversial subject of the authority of the believer in Christ is widely discussed in the church today. Andrew Wommack, internationally known Bible teacher, brings a fresh perspective to this important spiritual truth that may challenge everything you’ve been taught including:
- • If believers have been given authority, then when, how, and toward what should it be exercised? Don’t assume the answer; discover the true battleground and learn how to recognize the real enemy.
- • Most people believe God created our enemy, Satan, but did He? Understanding the answer will set you free to exercise your authority as a believer.
- • Is spiritual warfare, as taught in many churches today, valid? Can believers use their authority to fight the devil and his demons in the air, or is the real battle in the mind? The answer is an important prerequisite to winning spiritual battles.
Digging into the Scriptures, Andrew reveals the spiritual significance of your choices, words, and actions and how they affect your ability to stand against the attacks of Satan and to receive God’s best. Discover the powerful truths behind true spiritual authority and begin seeing real results.
From the Publisher
About The Author
Andrew Wommack has traveled America for three decades and the world teaching the truth of the gospel. His profound revelation of the Word of God is taught with clarity and simplicity, emphasizing God's unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith. He reaches millions of people through the daily Gospel Truth radio and television programs, broadcast both domestically and internationally. Gospel Truth television broadcast can be seen on INSP, DayStar, The Church Channel, Cornerstone, Guardian, God TV, and over 80 local US channels. Gospel Truth radio broadcast is heard on more than 60 stations nationwide. Andrew Wommack founded Charis Bible College in 1994 and has since established CBC extension colleges in other major cities of America and around the world.
Andrew has produced a library of teaching materials, available in print, audio, and visual formats.
|A Better Way to Pray||God Wants You Well||More Grace, More Favor||Spirit, Soul and Body||A Sure Foundation|
|Large Print Edition||✓||✓|
About the Author
- Publisher : HARRISON HOUSE; 1st edition (March 23 2009)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 242 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1577949366
- ISBN-13 : 978-1577949367
- Item weight : 295 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.47 x 21.59 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #32,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #192 in Christianity Textbooks
- #326 in Children's Books on Holidays & Celebrations
- #755 in Christian Living (Books)
- Customer Reviews: