Compare Offers on Amazon
Belifu TENS Unit Electrode Pads Reusable Self-Adhesive Replacement Massage Pads Latex Free, Standard Connection Snap on 3.5mm Cable for Tens EMS Massager
Enhance your purchase
- Premium Reusable Pre-Gelled Conductive Electrodes: 10 Pairs of electrode pads, total of 20 pieces, flexible, comfortable, and easy to peel off.
- Self-adhesive electrode Pads: Pre-Gelled gel electrodes with extra thick and conductivity gel requiring no extra spectra 360 electrode gel or conductive adhesive Gel.
- Durable and Flexible: The Premium Soft-Touch white non-woven cloth of these electrode stimulation pads is very durable and provides perfect flexibility and comfort enabling curving to body contours and around Joints for high conductivity electric shock therapy without skin irritation or chafing.
- Easy to Apply: can be applied to any contour of the human body - conforms to your body to provide maximum pain relief.
- Parcel Dimensions : 16.99 x 14 x 3.61 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : April 3 2019
- Manufacturer : Belifu
- Place of Business : Tultitlan, Edomex 54948,MX
- ASIN : B07QC31WD8
- Manufacturer reference : CSN2510
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,735 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Replacement Electrode Pads With Upgraded Stickiness
Premium Reusable Pre-Gelled Conductive Electrodes，Easy to Apply: can be applied to any contour of the human body - conforms to your body to provide maximum pain relief. Latex free self adhesive Tens pads
6 Tips to Extend The Life of Your Electrode Pads
1. Care for your skin.
Skin must be clean and dry. Dirty or oily skin will prevent electrode adhesion.
2. Properly handle electrode pads
Do not pull the electrode pads and wire. Avoid touching the gel ad much as possible.
3. Brush gel pads
Use clean toothbrush in one direction to expose electrode stickiness to suddenly expose the underline layer to get great skin adhesion.
4. Rest gel pads
Give several minutes to air-dry your electrode pads and make sure that they can dry out naturally.
5. Store gel pads properly
After using them, put your pads on to the pads holder and seal into the bag or case.
6. Cool off gel pads
By leaving them in a cool environment for 24 hours, they can dry out and be back to ready-to-use condition.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on March 8, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, in my use of the TENS device, I found I was using the smallest pads a lot more than next-larger size. In fact, I've never used the largest size at all. They are wasted on me, hence a less-than-perfect rating.