|Parcel Dimensions||10.79 x 7.59 x 3.91 cm; 132 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||132 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Bike Bicycle Trailer Coupler Attachment Angled Elbow for Instep & Schwinn Bike Trailers
|You Save:||$1.74 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
- MULTI-COMPATIBLE BIKE TRAILER COUPLER: It fits almost all bikes and all Schwinn and InStep brand trailers (such as all series AA, AB, AC AD, AE, AG, AH, AI)
- PORTABLE DESIGN: There are vertical and horizontal holes on the trailer coupler, so whatever your bike trailer coupler holes is vertical or horizontal, it works for you perfectly
- EASILY INSTALLATION: We enclosed the great instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions in the package for your installation reference
- FAMILY FUN: With an additional trailer coupler attachment, both Mom and Dad's bikes can be outfitted to tow the kids trailer, your kids will enjoy the bike ride. A bonus, when your kids gets tired from riding, you can strap him next to your bike
- PRECISE DESIGN: The diameter of the hole attach to your bike is 1/2" & the outer diameter of the part that attaches to the axle is 1".The diameter of the hole attach to your trailers is 1"
Buy it with
Titanker Bike Trailer Coupler
If you are a new parent and enjoy riding bikes, you are probably researching ways to take your child with you on your rides.
- Bike Bicycle Trailer Coupler Attachment
- How to know your trailer code?
Perfect for your baby
Amazing for your pet
Portable for family
Fun for your cycling
It will be a great purchase for your family. If your kid is too little to ride their own bike, then you can purchase this bicycle trailer coupler attachment. It 's amazing to have many fun rides for your life.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019
I envisioned a number of jury-rigged solutions, when I found this coupler would do the job without any of the safety concerns from a homemade fix. I did still have to grind a rivet on the mount-arm of my trailer to fit in the coupler, but this was because my trailer is from an (established, but) slightly lesser-known brand, and must differ slightly from the most popular model of trailer.
Still, a couple minutes with a Dremel tool is far preferable to having to replace a whole bike trailer over an axel that was 2mm too wide for the old mount...
Sometimes you have a problem, and the Internet's already solved it with a perfect, affordable solution. Love it when things come together like that.
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2019