Follow the Author
Big Bug who Loves to Hug : Hugs make everything better. Children's book, bedtime story for toddlers about bugs (Feeding Young Minds Book 1) Kindle Edition
Hugs are a way to say "I love you", or "Thank you", or "Don't worry! It's going to be just fine!"
Hugs make everything better.
The book “Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" is a
- bug book for kids.The main character of the book is Big Bug. This kids’ book about the world of bugs describes the world of humans and how a little kid can see it.
- children's bedtime story about kindness, diversity, emotions, and empathy In this children’s book, Big Bug learns how to use hugs to make the world better. Through a spunky bug’s example, this enchanting bedtime story equips toddlers and small kids to use hugs to express gratitude, compassion, comfort friends, and overcome fears.
- read aloud book for kids 3-5, for toddlers and preschoolers.The picture book for children has bright illustrations and it is perfect for engaging the imagination of a kid. It can be a great book for preschool.
- book for kindergarten about anxiety in kids and helping others.
- book with fun educational games and brain quests for kids. On every page of the story, there is a little snail that is hiding among the green plants and flowers. You may ask your kid to find the snail. It’s a “look and find” game. At the end of the book, there is a coloring page with a tracing picture and a maze with Big Bug. Don’t forget to download the bonus worksheets for kids from the author’s page.
- book with the list of ideas to help parents facilitate quality time with their children These are games for kids ages 3-5 that you can play indoors or outside.
"Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" will be a great addition to your home collection of children's books. So, snuggle up and spend your kid’s next bedtime story among the cute bugs.
By the way, try to count how many hugs Big Bug gives and receives in this story.
After all, a simple hug can make a BIG difference!
"I just read this book to my daughter (3 1/2 years old), and my son (5 1/2 years) overheard and came over to see. I finished and they both want to hear it again! That is a good sign!"
"The book was adorable! My kids enjoyed it and the pictures were so vibrant!"
- ASIN : B08C7Z51ZH
- Language : English
- File size : 22837 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : Not Enabled
- Print length : 30 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #760,858 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: