Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.
Big Bug who Loves to Hug : Hugs make everything better. Children's book, bedtime story for toddlers about bugs (books about going to kindergarten Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, Picture Book
Do you like when someone you love hugs you? How many hugs would you like to receive every day? Hugs are a way to say "I love you", or "Thank you", or "Don't worry! It's going to be just fine!" Hugs make everything better.
The book “Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" is a
The book “Big Bug Who Loves to Hug" is a
- bug book for kids.The main character of the book is Big Bug. This kids’ book about the world of bugs describes the world of humans and how a little kid can see it.
- children's bedtime story about kindness, diversity, emotions, and empathy In this children’s book, Big Bug learns how to use hugs to make the world better. Through a spunky bug’s example, this enchanting bedtime story equips toddlers and small kids to use hugs to express gratitude, compassion, comfort friends, and overcome fears.
- read aloud book for kids 3-5, for toddlers and preschoolers.The picture book for children has bright illustrations and it is perfect for engaging the imagination of a kid. It can be a great book for preschool.
- book for kindergarten about anxiety in kids and helping others.
- book with fun educational games and brain quests for kids. On every page of the story, there is a little snail that is hiding among the green plants and flowers. You may ask your kid to find the snail. It’s a “look and find” game. At the end of the book, there is a coloring page with a tracing picture and a maze with Big Bug. Don’t forget to download the bonus worksheets for kids from the author’s page.
- book with the list of ideas to help parents facilitate quality time with their children These are games for kids ages 3-5 that you can play indoors or outside.
After all, a simple hug can make a BIG difference!
"I just read this book to my daughter (3 1/2 years old), and my son (5 1/2 years) overheard and came over to see. I finished and they both want to hear it again! That is a good sign!"
"The book was adorable! My kids enjoyed it and the pictures were so vibrant!"
Free Kindle Reading Apps
All 2 for you in this series See full series
See included books
Total Price: CDN$10.74
Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
- ASIN : B08C7Z51ZH
- Language : English
- File size : 22837 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : Not Enabled
- Print length : 30 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : B08CN2YJFJ
- Best Sellers Rank: #189,828 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #14 in Children's Literature Guides
- #49 in Children's Bug & Spider Books
- #573 in Children's Books on Bugs & Spiders
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations.
4.4 out of 5
98 global ratings
Top reviews from other countries
Children enjoy itReviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on January 28, 2021
Great read and illustrations
Hugs are a way to show you care.Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 11, 2022
This is my 2 year old grandson’s favorite book. Big Bug helps his friend Little Ant when he is sad by showing kindness and sharing. Make sure you give your child a hug every time Big Bug hugs someone!
Very good for kids reading, alots of fun , interesting books. Any age can find right level here.Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 16, 2021
Very good for kids reading, alots of fun , interesting books. I got it for my 10 year old son, any age could find something here too.
One person found this helpful
Tetiana M Vasilik
Love itReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 30, 2023
My kids are so excited to read this book. They reread several times and looked at the beautiful colorful images. Great choice for toddlers ☺️
Cute Story about EmpathyReviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on July 11, 2020
My girls (ages 7 and 5) liked this story a lot. I like that the main character shows empathy to a little ant who was sad about saying bye to mommy at daycare. I think a lot of kids could relate to this scenario!