Compare Offers on Amazon
Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, 24 Count
|Price:||$25.34 ($1.06 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Oil Free|
About this item
- Clean and invigorate your pores with these deep cleansing pore strips from BIORE
- These easy-to-use strips will help extract built-up dirt and oil from your pores that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean
- These unscented strips are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, so they can be used even by those with sensitive skin
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.87 x 6.91 x 13.18 cm; 36.29 Grams
- Date First Available : June 10 2013
- Manufacturer : KAO Brands
- Place of Business : CINCINNATI, OH, 45214 US
- ASIN : B006RFZ66K
- Item model number : 17001
Best Sellers Rank:
#11,678 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #34 in Facial Cleansing Strips
- Customer Reviews:
Tag team help for your blackheads: Here's a special two-pack to tackle dirt and oil that can cause blackheads on your nose - and the rest of your face. In just one use, these two different strips (for your face and nose or chin) are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at removing pore-clogging build-up that can lead to blackheads. And, they can even help reduce the appearance of pores with regular use.
From the manufacturer
The Unbeatable Blackhead Eliminating Solution
Unlike other wannabe ‘pore strips’, ONLY Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips use patented C-bond technology to bind to blackheads and impurities NOT to skin. These strips work like a magnet to safely and effectively remove dirt, oil, and even stubborn blackheads. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are the trusted, dermatologist-tested way to remove blackheads and purify pores.
- Dermatologist tested
- Cruelty Free
Patented C-Bond Technology
While other wannabe pore strips use adhesives or glue to remove blackheads, Bioré pore strips use patented C-bond technology. They are designed to bind to blackheads, not your skin and were created to lift out the ENTIRE pore plug, not just the top of it. The 'C' in C-bond stands for a cationic bond. Activated by water, these bonds turn Bioré pore strips into a magnet for blackheads. A wetted pore strip has an overall positive (or cationic) charge which can then effectively connect with pore plugs - which have an overall negative charge. For our pore strips, we take the saying, 'opposites attract' to heart. During the application process, the positively charged pore strip latches on to negatively charged blackheads for safe, effective, and instant removal. Bioré is the only pore strip with this patented, magnet-like technology designed specifically to bind to blackheads, not your skin.
Binds to Blackheads, Not Skin
Instantly Removes Blackheads & Unclogs Pores
Proof You Can See
|Bioré Nose + Face Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré T-Zone Targeted Deep Cleansing Pore Strips|
|Instantly unclog pores by removing dirt, oil & blackheads on both nose & face||Instantly unclog pores by removing dirt, oil & blackheads + see 3x less oil||Instantly unclog pores by removing dirt, oil & blackheads||Extra strength strips removes 2x more deep pore clogs||Blackhead fighting trio for face, chin & nose shrinks the look of pores.|
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use. 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch like papier-mch. 5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. 6. For best results, do not use more often than once every three days.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Abigail Szorady on May 6, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Love the product (I use three once a month) so ordered this pack to get more for my money. but have obviously been ripped off by seller. Very disappointed.
When I opened the brown Packaging Carton, it was a small cardboard box containing 12 Nose Strips and 12 Face Strips. The Box is a per the Advertisement. No problem at all. Since I had paid INR1800, I was thinking it will be a large box of strips which I can use for months together.
This is the first time I have done Blackhead removal. It works perfect, if you follow the instruction. Large Blackheads deeply embedded into the skin CANNOT be removed, it is not fair on me to expect a strip to pull out a deeply embedded blackhead which is there for years. Once I peeled off the strip from my face, I could see a lot of small black needle like projections on the strip. It worked well and I am happy to give this feedback.