Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Mixed Value Pack for Instant Pore Unclogging and Blackhead Removal (14 Count)
|Price:||($10.48 / count)|
|You Save:||$1.99 (16%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product. See more|
About this item
- Special pore cleansing combo pack with two different strips for your nose and face, this Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strip Mixed Value Pack includes 7 nose strips and 7 face strips
- Unclog a week's worth of dirt, oil, and buildup from your pores in just 10 minutes — leaving skin feeling fresh, clean, and less oily
- Easy to apply, these deep cleansing Bioré pore strips draw out excess oil and reduce shine while also helping to reduce the appearance of your pores with regular use
- Our proprietary C-bond technology works like a magnet and is designed to bind to and lift out the entire blackhead (not just the top of it) while leaving the surrounding skin intact
- Dermatologist tested, cruelty-free, and vegan friendly, use on the nose and forehead once a week on a freshly cleansed face for best results
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 2.84 x 6.83 x 12.98 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 16 2014
- Manufacturer : Kao Canada Inc.
- Place of Business : CINCINNATI, OH, 45214 US
- ASIN : B00HVWEZXS
- Country of origin : Japan
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,084 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #13 in Facial Cleansing Strips
- Customer Reviews:
Our deepest way to clean your pores, Bioré Skincare has been the leading pore strip brand in Canada for more than 20 years. A special pore-clearing combo pack with two different strips for your nose and face, this Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strip Mixed Value Pack includes 7 nose strips and 7 face strips. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for nose and forehead unclog a week's worth of dirt, oil, and blackhead buildup from your pores in just 10 minutes — leaving skin feeling fresh, clean, and less oily. Easy to apply, these deep cleansing Bioré pore strips draw out excess oil and reduce shine while also helping to reduce the appearance of your pores with regular use. Our proprietary C-bond technology works like a magnet and is designed to bind to and lift out the entire blackhead (not just the top of it) while leaving the surrounding skin intact. Dermatologist tested, cruelty-free, and vegan friendly, use on the nose and forehead once a week on a freshly cleansed face for best results. Wet thoroughly before application. The water on your skin activates the strip for safe, effective, and instant removal of dirt. Don't worry if you don't see many blackheads on your strip — some are small, and if not oxidized they may not be very visible.
From the manufacturer
The Bioré Skincare proprietary C-Bond Technology is designed to bind to blackheads, not just your skin.
Let's get technical for a second.
The C stands for cationic (not to mention clean skin). Water activates the strips to have an overall positive (or cationic) charge, and work like a super magnet to bind to blackheads, which have an overall negative charge. When used correctly, strips are designed to remove the entire blackhead, not just the tip, and are gentle and effective. Your skin will be positively glowing!
- Dermatologist tested
- Not tested on animals
4 steps to cleaner pores
1. Wet Nose/Face
After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. With dry hands, remove strip from pouch.
2. Twist Strips & Apply
Peel strip off plastic liner, twist strip to separate slits prior to use. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing to ensure good contact with skin.
3. Wait 10-15 minutes
Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like papier-mâché.
4. Slowly Peel Off
Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Which Pore Strip is right for you?
Original Pore Strips
Our Original Pore Strip has been a leading pore strip in Canada for more than 20 years. Works great on most skin types.
Charcoal Pore Strips
Infused with natural charcoal, an ingredient known to trap and draw out impurities, our Charcoal Pore Strips are ideal for oily skin types.
Ultra Pore Strips
These strips go the extra mile to unclog 2x more deep-down dirt vs original deep cleansing pore strips and have a larger surface area for maximum coverage.
|Bioré Deep Cleansing Nose + Face Pore Strips||Bioré Original Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Charcoal Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips||Bioré Deep Cleansing Face Pore Strips|
|Sizes Available||14ct||8ct & 14ct||2ct, 8ct, & 14ct||6ct||8ct|
|Skin Type||Normal, Combination, Oily||Normal, Combination, Oily||Oily||Normal, Combination, Oily||Normal, Combination, Oily|
|Ingredient||N/A||N/A||Charcoal||Tea Tree Oil + Witch Hazel||N/A|
|Ideal For Use On||Nose & Face||Nose||Nose||Nose||Face|
CAUTIONS: For nose strip; use only on the nose. For face strip; avoid using around the eyes. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sun-burned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins. Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off masks. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use more often than once a week on nose or same area of the face.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product.
1. Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strip, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only (see illustration). 2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick if skin is dry. 3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin. 4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mâché. 5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Haig T on June 3, 2020