Compare Offers on Amazon
Black Epoxy Pigment (Colorant, Dye, Tint) 6cc (0.2 oz.)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.2 Ounces|
About this item
- Black Colorant/Pigment
- Great With ComposiCast and other Epoxies
- Great with Clear Casting Plastic
- Add just a touch to your epoxy (as little as 0.5%)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 7.62 cm; 5.67 Grams
- Date First Available : March 12 2017
- Manufacturer : ComposiMold
- ASIN : B06XD39K55
- Item model number : 4336899273
- Best Sellers Rank: #61,995 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
- Customer Reviews:
Add a few drops of Colorant to Resin mixture until desired color is achieved.
6 cc colors up to 1 gallon of resin, 2 oz colors up to 10 gallons of resin.
Mix thoroughly and pour into mold.
Caution: Do not ingest. Wear gloves and protective clothing. Use in well ventilated area.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One little drop in 4 ounces of resin, turns it pitch black. Best black ink I've used for resin crafting.
It is pricey for the size of the bottle, but I have yet been able to find a black pigment that works as great as this one.
Will be buying all the colours soon.
Thank you for such a wonderful product!
Reviewed in Canada on December 16, 2020