Are you a Maker?
Apply to join Amazon Handmade
Candle with bloom and candle after polishing
Candle with bloom
Our beeswax candles will develop bloom over time. The bloom is a white, powdery looking film on the candle. The is a natural occurrence, and a trait of 100% pure beeswax. The bloom will happen over time and with cooler air temperatures. Many people love the look of the bloom, others prefer a polished clean look.
If you like the look of a polished candle, simply wipe the bloom off with a soft cloth or gently heat the candle with a hair dryer. Always keep in mind the bloom is a good thing, it indicates a pure 100% beeswax candle. Candles that have other waxes blended in or any chemical additives will not bloom
5 pillars without bloom
5 polished pillars
|Production Method||Block is hand poured with filtered Canadian beeswax|
- Parcel Dimensions : 15.5 x 10.5 x 7 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 21 2018
- Place of Business : Arrow Creek, BC V0B 1G9,CA
- ASIN : B0796H6B49
- Best Sellers Rank: #544 in Handmade Products (See Top 100 in Handmade Products)
- #24 in Handmade Candles & Holders
- Customer Reviews: