Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Boiron Camilia Baby Teething Relief Medicine, 15 unit-doses (1 ml each). Camilia relieves pain, restlessness, irritability and diarrhea due to teething. Benzocaine-Free and Preservative-Free with Natural Active Ingredient,No Sugar, No Dye
Enhance your purchase
- CAMILIA TEETHING SYMPTOMS RELIEF: Camilia relieves pain, restlessness, irritability & diarrhea from teething symptoms. Camilia teething drops are developed for babies & toddlers ages 1-30 months. This homeopathic medicine for babies has no sugar & no dye.
- CONVENIENT ALUMINUM POUCH: Boiron's homeopathic medicines for children are packaged in sterile, single dose units within aluminum pouches. Keep extra doses on hand in the diaper bag, purse or backpack, so you are ready if your baby experiences symptoms.
- HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES FOR KIDS: As a parent, it can be tough to find the appropriate medicine to relieve your baby's ailments. Our line of homeopathic medicine for children provides you with effective solutions in sterile, drinkable unit-doses.
- FOUNDED IN 1932: With a presence in Canada for 30 years, you can rely on Boiron homeopathic medicines for your whole family, from newborns to the elderly. Homeopathic medicines may not be right for everyone, always read and follow the label.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.95 x 4.1 x 10.5 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 23 2018
- Manufacturer : Boiron
- Place of Business : Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC J3V 0B7, CA
- ASIN : B079YVWNWX
- Manufacturer reference : 774016824959
- Country of origin : France
- Best Sellers Rank: #21 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Oral Pain Treatments
- Customer Reviews:
Camilia is developed specifically for babies and toddlers ages 1 to 30 months, Camilia is made with sterile water and contains no sugar, no colouring and no preservatives. It relieves pain, restlessness, irritability and diarrhea due to teething. It has a neutral-taste and comes packaged in sterile, drinkable and unbreakable unit-doses, making it an easy-to-administer. With Camilia, your baby will be smiling again.
From the manufacturer
Camilia available in 15, 30 and 60 doses
Boiron Canada is proud to have been at your side in Canada for 30 years.
Boiron is a pharmaceutical company founded in France almost a century ago. Boiron is committed to providing reliable and high-quality medicines, in accordance with the standards in manufacturing.
Camilia is a homeopathic medicine used to relieve pain, restlessness, irritability and diarrhea due to teething. Developed for babies and toddlers aged 1 to 30 months, Camilia is formulated in a sterile water-based and does not contain sugar, dye, benzocaine or preservatives.
Camilia is neutral-tasting and comes packaged in sterile, drinkable and unbreakable unit-doses, making it easy to administer.
This homeopathic medicine may not be right for everyone. Always read and follow the label.
- No Sugar
- No Dye
- No Preservatives
- No Benzocaine
Tips for Teething Symptoms
• Use a teething ring, this must-have helps relieve inflammation and pressure caused by painful gums.
• Give food or a pacifier to chew.
• Put a cold spoon on the gums.
Benefit of unit-doses
• Guaranteed hygiene.
• A pre-measured quantity.
• Safe and convenient to carry.
• Easy to administer.
• The sterile packaging eliminates the need for a preservative.
• BPA-Free packaging.
Easy to use
Just snap off a dose, twist the cap, and squeeze into your child’s mouth where the liquid is absorbed..
|Coryzalia for Cold||Quietude for Mild Sleeping Disorders||Cocyntal for Baby Colic||Boiron Baby Box Gift Set|
|For babies 1 month & up||✓||✓||✓|
|For babies 6 month & up||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Single Unit Liquid Dosage||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Indications:||Sneezing, Runny Nose, Nasal Congestion||Nightmares, Occasional sleeplessness, Irritability, Restlessness||Colic: abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and intestinal gas||Great for teething, Colic and Cold|
In case of fever or if symptoms persist or worsen for more than 48 hours, consult a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: CHAMOMILLA VULGARIS 9CH• PHYTOLACCA DECANDRA 5CH• RHEUM OFFICINALE 5CH. Non-Medicinal Ingredient• PURIFIED WATER
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on March 12, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In other words, 5CH means this was diluted (1/100) ^ 5 so, it only has 0.00000001% of the original solution. (I am not kidding, look this up)
So, for a 1ml dose, this contains 0.0000000001 mg of medicine. I just stopped doing the math, at this point there's maybe 1 molecule of the substance still present in the solution.
This is like putting a drop of tylenol in a lake, waiting a week, than taking 1ml of that lake and saying this is pain medicine.
9CH is even worse, that's probably a drop in the ocean. The 'reasoning' behind homeopathic medicine is that water retains memory of the substance. So although it has been diluted, it retains memory of the substance that was introduced and that's why it works. That logic fails considering the amount of refuse and garbage we throw into our water sources, by definition, if water has memory beyond what can be detected chemically, then it cannot be filtered. So, all these active ingredients are competing with the tons of garbage, chemicals and God knows what else in our water sources.
So, the bottom line is, the ingredients don't matter as they are in impossible to detect quantities. My wife, and everyone else buying this, is literally paying 15$ for vials of 1 ml of sugar water. This is more expensive than printer ink and it's just vials of water!
ALL medicine for babies requires extremely rigorous testing; FDA, medical and so on approval and almost everything is either prescription or determined to be extremely safe over the course of many, many medical trials. This 'medicine' had no such trials or testing, (as clearly stated by them). The only reason they have not been sued and are still on the shelves is because it is just plain water.
Please look into the 'science' of this before wasting your money. In vancouver at least, all packages for this stuff have to be clearly labeled that they were not scientifically tested.
Now, on to the remedy results. It appears to be helping my 5.5 month old, and provides relief when she is in discomfort. Happy with this remedy thus far.
I tried Camelia after a recommendation from another mom. I was skeptical at first, since it's not a traditional medicine, but without fail whenever I give it to her before bedtime, she's notably less restless and goes off to sleep sooner - within 1-1.5 hours as opposed to 3-4.
And she chews on the tube a little afterwards to help with pain .
I've only needed to use 2 with one episode one time .
All other times have been 1 and done. :)
It's more expensive than Hyland's but they weren't reporting all the ingredients in their and this is a guaranteed work for me. :)