Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Book of Strange but True Science Hardcover – Dec 1 2019
Enhance your purchase
- Filled with both pragmatic, commonsense explanations and outrageous revelations, Strange but True Science is packed with articles on all things scientific.
- Chapter subjects cover astronomy, consumer products, inventions, scientists, medicine, animals, fringe science, UFOs, and the human body.
- Over 300 articles drawn from every conceivable scientific subject: 3D printing, quantum teleportation, the IQ test, the science of sleep, plate tectonics, antibiotics, the science of the curveball, and whether you can really pick up radio stations via dental fillings and more.
- 632 pages
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Publications International, Ltd. (Dec 1 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 632 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1640308334
- ISBN-13 : 978-1640308336
- Item weight : 771 g
- Dimensions : 15.72 x 5.08 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,409 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2020