|Too small|| ||25|
|Somewhat small|| ||11|
|True to size|| ||288|
|Somewhat large|| ||35|
|Too large|| ||9|
Bruno Marc Men's Chelsea Boots Waterproof Casual Slip-On Leather Dress Ankle Boot
|Brand size||UK size||Europe||Canada||Heel to toe|
- 100% Synthetic
- Thermoplastic Elastomers sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Classic plain-toe chelsea boot
- Stretch bands with good elasticity and pull up tab for easy on and off
- Well-made leather lining keeps your feet warm and dry throughout the day
- Comfortable leather-covered footbed
- Durable TPR outsole provides good traction and tear-resistant using in all cases
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 31.75 x 21.34 x 12.7 cm; 1.04 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Nov. 18 2016
- Place of Business : NORTH BERGEN, NJ 7047, US
- ASIN : B01HK0O9K4
- Item model number : 42604-PHILLY-2-DARK BROWN-SZ-8
- Department : mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,419 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #21 in Men's Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Double layer latex insole at the heel provides better comfort and cushioning.
Easy slip-on construction with dual goring for easy on and off.
Breathable Fabric Lining
Soft and comfortable textile lining that is smooth to the touch
Master your style with Bruno Marc’s men’s casual boots. Featuring a vintage leather upper, this Chelsea boot merges fashion with a classical style. The PU leather makes it easy to clean with a dry or wet cloth. There’s an easy slip-on construction with dual goring and a rear pull tab. This men’s dress boot slips on and off easily. Covered with genuine leather, the latex insole is breathable providing cushion and comfort to the wearer. This chukka boot will pair well with your favorite denim jeans or any other everyday look.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The sole has now come away from the uppers, def would not buy again, get what you pay for.
No reply from seller. Utter rubbish so avoid.