|Too small|| ||13|
|Somewhat small|| ||11|
|True to size|| ||215|
|Somewhat large|| ||20|
|Too large|| ||13|
Bruno Marc Men's Suede Leather Chelsea Ankle Dress Boots
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK size||Europe||Canada||Heel to toe|
- Premium Suede Leather
- Thermoplastic Elastomers sole
- Shaft measures approximately Ankle from arch
- Runs a bit large, order a 1/2 size down. Premium suede leather provide elegant appearance and keep feet warm
- Stretch bands with good elasticity and pull up tab for easy on and off
- Well-made leather lining keeps your feet warm and dry throughout the day
- Soft EVA foam footbed keep your feet fresh and comfortable all day
- Durable TPR outsole provides good traction and tear-resistant using in all cases
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 30.81 x 21.11 x 11.2 cm; 1.05 Kilograms
- Date First Available : July 5 2017
- Place of Business : NORTH BERGEN, NJ 7047, US
- ASIN : B06XTVPXS8
- Item model number : 59091-URBAN-06-CAMEL-SZ-6.5
- Department : mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,577 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #34 in Men's Boots
- Customer Reviews:
Pull off an edgy and comfortable look with these Slip-on Casual Chelsea boots! Featuring Suede Leather upper, classic round toe design, elastic side panel for easy on and off. Finished with smooth fabric lining, cushioned footbed for comfort, and durable non-skid outsole.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on December 28, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on September 13, 2022
The colour is just what I have been looking for I have seen the same style and colour in high street stores for between seventy and a hundred pounds. These are an absolute bargain comfortable look great I can't seem to find any faults with this purchase.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on September 10, 2022
Can't comment on how long they'll last but for now I'm very happy with them.
However, they claim to be American (they’ve no more been to New York than I have!) but are clearly from China, so I looked elsewhere. Cushioned insole, also says 10. The tag with care instructions say...US 10, UK 9.
Despite being a little loose, I’ll try extra thick socks or even 2 pairs!
A nice touch is the bag each boot comes in to protect it.
Shouldn’t really be too critical, especially as there on £30.
Hopefully they’ll be comfy to walk in.