|Product Dimensions||38.1 x 30.48 x 12.7 cm; 1 Kilograms|
|Item model number||960140|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sport||Training, Cycling, Triathlon, Running, Outdoor Lifestyle|
|Wheel Size||8 Inches|
|Included Components||Wrist Tether, 8" Stroller Wheels (2)|
|Item Weight||1 kg|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $24.99
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Burley Kids Bike Trailer Stroller Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||38.1 x 30.5 x 12.7 centimeters|
About this item
- Easy conversion from biking to strolling
- Fully pivoting wheels provide optimal maneuverability
- Wheels easily slide into the trailer mounts
- Includes: 8" stroller wheels (2) and wrist tether
- Compatible with: 2019 – d 'lite x, 2019 – d 'lite single, 2019 – cub x, 2019 – encore x, 2007-current – d 'lite, 2007-current – encore, 2007-2018 – solo, and 2010-2018 – cub
Frequently bought together
Amazon.ca Product Description
Take your Burley all over town with the 2-Wheel Stroller Kit. The wheels connect directly to the frame for a compact footprint to turn on a dime in tight spots. Leveling springs keep the stroller grounded on uneven terrain. Get out and explore with added versatility.
From the Manufacturer
Take your burley all over town with the 2-wheel stroller kit. The wheels connect directly to the frame for a compact footprint to turn on a dime in tight spots. Leveling springs keep the stroller grounded on uneven terrain. Get out and explore with added versatility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
They wobble back and forth, a lot, once you get above about 2mph. You can't run with them, or even walk normal speed, without them rattling like a shopping cart. I'd be less critical if (1) they weren't super expensive, and/or (2) if the problem weren't so easy for the company to fix.
You pay a super-premium price for these, so you have to expect them to work. The rattling back and forth could be fixed, so easily, if they just added a lock-in-place switch that you could turn on when you wanted it.