|Product Dimensions||84.46 x 74.93 x 93.98 cm; 11.34 Kilograms|
|Item model number||949209|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Age Range||7 - 9 years|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Sport||Training, Cycling, Triathlon, Running, Camping & Hiking, Outdoor Lifestyle|
|Wheel Size||20 Inches|
|Included Components||Tow Bar with Steel Hitch, 2 Wheel Guards, 2 Wheels, User's Manual, Safety Flag, 1-Wheel Stroller Kit, Trailer|
|Item Weight||11.3 kg|
Burley Kids' Honey Bee Trailer
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||25 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||84.5 x 74.9 x 94 centimeters|
|Maximum weight recommendation||100 Pounds|
About this item
- Sport Type: Cycling
- Includes 1-Wheel Stroller Kit for quick conversion from biking to strolling
- Adjustable ergonomic handlebar fits parents of any height and doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward in biking mode
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- Tinted side and rear windows
- Rear window ventilation
Frequently bought together
The hardworking Honey Bee™ kids bike trailer and double stroller is the perfect balance of value and versatility, without compromising on safety. It features seating for one or two children and includes a 1-Wheel Stroller Kit so you can bike or stroll with the whole family. Share your love for the outdoors with your little ones in the Burley Honey Bee™.
From the manufacturer
Burley Honey Bee Kid Bike Trailer & Stroller
Nimble, easy to use, and perfect for exploring. This bike trailer enables your daily excursions with the safety and durability you expect from Burley.
A single plastic lever is released to adjust the handlebar, making transition from bike to stroll seamless.
Bike & Stroll Ready
The hardworking Honey Bee is the perfect balance of value and versatility. It features seating for one or two children and includes a stroller wheel so you can bike or stroll with the whole family.
Trailer folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
Rear Cargo Space
Large rear cargo space to hold anything you'll need on your adventure.
|Honey Bee||Encore X||D'Lite X||Cub X||Bee|
|Number of Riders||2||2||1 or 2||2||1 or 2|
|Capacity (lb/kg)||100 / 45||100 / 45||75 / 34 (1 Seat), 100 / 45 (2 Seat)||100 / 45||75 / 34 (1 Seat), 100 / 45 (2 Seat)|
|Includes Bicycle Tow-Bar & 1-Wheel Stroller Kit||✓||✓||✓||✓||Bicycle Tow-Bar Only|
|All-Kit Compatible||Bike & 1-Wheel Stroller Kit Only||✓||✓||Yes, except for 16+ Wheel Kit||Bike Only|
|Premium Seat Pads||-||Standard Seat Pads||✓||✓||-|
|Converts to Cargo Trailer||-||✓||✓||✓||-|
|5-Position, Adjustable Suspension||-||Non-Adjustable Suspension||✓||✓||-|
|20" Premium Wheel||20" Standard||20" Standard||✓||✓||20" Standard|
Burley has been creating quality, durable products for more than 40 years. We stand by our products, with a deep catalog of spare parts and personalized support. We’re here to enable adventure and keep you rolling. That’s why we test our products to multiple X on key durability tests.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Two kids fit in nicely
2) Easy to assemble (my wife managed to assemble the thing, without my help)
3) Decent and maneuverable stroller for two kids
4) Lightweight - for a two-kids stroller, and fairly compact when folded for storage or transportation
5) Good size storage compartment at the back
6) Nice looking, nicely trimmed with light reflectors for good road visibility
Not so good:
6) The upper handle is hard to move on/ off
7) When pushing bike with the unit attached to it, I had to hold bike far as the hitch intervene with legs... Walking a bicycle with the thing attached
8) The net / rain covers, when attached, enable some elements in around passengers' feet area (or I hadn't figured out how to properly fasten the covers)
By Corinne P on May 6, 2021
Top reviews from other countries