Burt's Bees Kid's Toothpaste With Fluoride, Fruit Fusion, 95 ml.
|Item weight||119 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.3 x 3.4 x 17.7 centimeters|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Material feature||Recyclable, Cruelty Free|
About this item
- Fluoride toothpaste fights cavities
- Made Without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Triclosan, Artificial Flavors & Sweeteners, Preservatives & Blue, Red, and Yellow Dyes Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
- CDA Accepted
- Not tested on animals
- Sweetener from the stevia plant gives the toothpaste a pleasant taste
- Product Dimensions : 5.3 x 3.4 x 17.7 cm; 119 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 1 2020
- Manufacturer : Procter & Gamble
- Place of Business : Cincinnati, OH 45202, US
- ASIN : B08MTCM3LX
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,248 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #172 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Burt's Bees Fruit Fusion Kids fluoride toothpaste fights cavities. Burt's Bees Toothpastes with Fluoride are ADA accepted. Not tested on animals and made without: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS free), Triclosan & Parabens, Artificial Flavors & Sweeteners, Preservatives & Blue, Red, Yellow Dyes and Plastic Microbeads. Tubes and Cartons are 100% recyclable. Sweetened with Steviol Glycosides
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If a quantity greater than the dose used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Do not use if inner foil seal is torn, cut or missing.
Medicinal Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% w/w Non-Medicinal Ingredients : Glycerin, Water, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Steviol Glycosides, Titanium Dioxide Natural Source Flavour
Brush teeth thoroughly (for at least 1 minute), preferably after each meal, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Do not swallow. Children under 6 years of age should use only a pea-sized amount & be supervised to brush properly & to not swallow.