|Special Feature||Certified Organic|
|Item model number||34677|
|Parcel Dimensions||21.41 x 9.7 x 6.71 cm; 340.19 Grams|
|Item Weight||340 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
CAMERON'S Toasted Ground Coffee, Southern Pecan, 12-Ounce
|Price:||$29.67 ($87.26 / kg)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package weight||0.35 Kilograms|
|Special Feature||Certified Organic|
About this item
- UNIQUELY HANDCRAFTED COFFEE: One, 12 ounce bag of Cameron's Toasted Southern Pecan Blend. We craft Cameron's Coffee to be the smoothest, most flavorful coffee possible. Our coffee is sustainable, hand-crafted, and small-batch roasted.
- RICH AND FLAVORFUL: Show your best hospitality serving our specialty Arabica coffees with a taste of sweet Georgia pecans.
- ALWAYS SMOOTH, NEVER BITTER: We choose only the top 10% of Arabica coffee beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Brew a smooth, full-flavor coffee experience every time. Never over-roasted.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED: From roasting in small batches to reducing water consumption, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to making every day brighter. Creating positive change mean caring about our coffee, farmers, and the environment.
- QUALITY FIRST: We choose only the top 10% of beans in the world, hand-crafted to perfection. Never over-roasted. If you enjoy Lavazza Coffee, Door County Coffee, Caribou Coffee, Death Wish Coffee, or Illy Coffee - try Cameron's Coffee.
Buy it with
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
We’re dedicated to crafting the perfect coffee for you to brew at home—made for you, not baristas. No fluff, no lines, just full-flavored specialty coffee brewed at home. Our vast selection of Whole Bean and Ground coffees will tantalize your taste buds and wake you up for the new day. From Organic blends to flavored blends you’ve only dreamt of, Cameron’s Coffee is committed to bringing the perfect cup of coffee straight to your kitchen. Since 1978, Cameron's has been a name synonymous with specialty coffee rich in flavor, yet subtle and complex. We purchase our specialty grade, Arabica coffee beans from around the globe and "small batch" roast them to perfection in one of the finest roasteries in the country. The quality and consistency of our coffee is sure to please even the most sophisticated coffee drinker. Taste the flavor, enjoy the moment and share in a cup of coffee so full of character we're proud to call it Cameron's.
From the manufacturer
Coffee That’s Always Smooth, Never Bitter
Expertly Designed Blends
Cameron's Roastmaster carefully selects our 100% specialty-grade Arabica beans (top 10% of beans in the world), then expertly designs each blend to perfection - handcrafted by people who love coffee and love what they do!
Small Batch Roasting
Our custom drums recirculate heat to precisely manage airflow and evenly roast those luscious beans, all while reducing energy and producing cleaner emissions for our neighbors and the environment. Our proprietary process cools our beans quickly and evenly, with minimal air exposure for optimal freshness.
You know what they say, variety is the spice of life! Classic staples, organic blends, or the flavored coffee of your dreams – we’ve got it all. We’re proud to make the best cup of coffee at home that’s always smooth and never bitter.
|Premium Coffee||Flavored Coffee||Organic Coffee|
|Popular Varieties||10% Hawaiian Blend, Breakfast Blend, Donut Shop, Woods & Water||Chocolate Caramel Brownie, Decaf Highlander Grog, Highlander Grog, Toasted Southern Pecan, Vanilla Hazelnut||Organic Breakfast Blend, Organic Espresso, Organic French Roast, Organic Guatemala, Organic Scandinavian Blend|
|Available In||Ground, Whole Bean||Ground, Whole Bean||Ground, Whole Bean|
|Sizes||10oz | 12oz | 28oz | 32oz||10oz | 12oz | 32oz||10oz|
|Rich & Flavorful||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE: 2/18/21 Love, love, love this coffee. I thought at first the flavor might be too subtle, but it's just right for the long haul, if you know what I mean. I also recommend the following, which I also purchased on Amazon (in case you, too, like this coffee and think our tastes might be similar): Kauai Hawaiian Ground Coffee, Coconut Caramel Crunch, 10 Ounce, and Crazy Cups Flavored DECAF Ground coffee: French Toast Cinnamon Coffee, 10 Ounce/3-pack. The Kauai coffee is a little bit more expensive, but not a lot, and the Crazy Cups Decaf is a really good buy (I get the 3-pack). I'm writing this same review update for those two coffees, also, and am recommending the Cameron's in those reviews.
UPDATE 6/13/21: After several months, I continue to like these coffees very much. The ones I thought a bit strong no longer seem too strong to me.
I found myself mixing this with a higher quality Colombian so I can get the pecan flavor in a better cup. That's the only way I was able to finish the bag.