|Place of Business||Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 1P4,CA|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 5.5 cm; 40 Grams|
$35.49 ($845.00 /100 ml)
Monday, April 3
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: National Naturopathic
($802.86 / 100 ml)
($760.48 / 100 ml)
First delivery on Apr 10 First delivery on Apr 3 Ships from: Amazon Sold by: National Naturopathic
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
CB2 WELLNESS: EXTRA STRENGTH - Ultra Concentrated CB2 Oil - Helps with Pain & Inflammation / Anxiety & Stress / Feel Calm & Relaxed / Rejuvenates / Balances Mood / Enhances Sleep / Made in CANADA
|Price:||$33.72 ($802.86 / 100 ml) $31.94 ($760.48 / 100 ml)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Unit count||4.2 milliliter|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific uses for product||Menstrual Pain, Joint Pain, Arthritis, Muscle Pain|
|Material feature||GMO Free|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20 x 20 x 55 millimeters|
About this item
- ✅ CONQUER PAIN & INFLAMMATION: Say goodbye to aches, pain and inflammation; say hello to RELIEF! CB2 Wellness is highly effective for all types of pain and inflammation: chronic pain, joint pain, arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle pain, nerve pain, sciatica, knee pain, back pain, neck pain, fibromyalgia, joint stiffness, tendonitis, sports injuries. Increase your mobility and quality of life. POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC PAIN RELIEF without any side-effects!
- ✅ CONQUER ANXIETY & STRESS: Targets the neurons and receptors to MELT AWAY stress/anxiety/depression, giving you a calmer, balanced, and more relaxed state of mind. OTHER POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS: Promotes deeper and more rejuvenating sleep, balances mood, speeds healing of bumps and bruises, relieves skin irritations, eases menstrual pain and cramps, effective for headaches and migraines, soothes bug bites and stings. IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE!
- ✅ POWERED BY PROPRIETARY CB2 TECHNOLOGY: Activates CB2 receptors receptors in your body’s endocannabinoid system. Ultra Concentrated: only a few drops per day needed! CB2 technology guarantees optimum absorption & bioavailability.
- ✅ QUALITY ASSURANCE CERTIFIED: Therapeutic grade and maximum strength. Quality, purity, and safety is 100% guaranteed. Non-GMO. All natural ingredients. Physician formulated. No psychoactive effects (zero THC) and no side-effects. Made in Canada. Appropriate for all ages: adults, seniors, teens, and kids. Also safe and effective for dogs and pups.
- ✅ 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the premium quality of our products, we promise a full money-back guarantee! If you are not 100% satisfied, we will issue you an IMMEDIATE REFUND (no questions asked, no return required). Try it absolutely risk-free! We truly care about our customers and we value integrity and trust. JOIN 100,000+ HAPPY CUSTOMERS ACROSS CANADA AND USA…. YOU DESERVE THIS!
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by National Naturopathic when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code AB6I7AFV at checkout. Shop items
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by National Naturopathic when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code M2SYUTZ4 at checkout. Shop items
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by National Naturopathic when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code LCZD9UA7 at checkout. Shop items
100% pure CB2 Oil
Use as directed
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Label printed on bottle may differ than what is displayed on this website.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
WHY YOU NEED CB2 WELLNESS FOR YOUR HEALTH AND LONGEVITY
This is it. You found it. You found the answer! This is the 100% natural solution you’ve been searching for. What if your pain and inflammation vanished (or at least drastically improved)? What if your stress and anxiety melted away? What if you slept like a baby and woke up every morning refreshed and rejuvenated? What if your mind was sharp and clear? What if you got your mobility and strength back? Imagine for a moment how you would feel? Imagine your energy. Imagine your mood and renewed outlook on life. Imagine how your life would change! CB2 Wellness is the secret weapon you’ve been searching for. Nature’s best solution for pain, inflammation, anxiety, and stress, so you can get back the life you not only crave, but deserve! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!
CB2 breakthrough technology is ABOVE and BEYOND all other regular hemp oil or hemp extract products on the market:
- Supercharged with 3800mg of proprietary CB2 terpenes which activates CB2 receptors in the body's endocannabinoid system
- CB2 Technology: 50x the strength & effectiveness vs standard hemp oils
- 4.2 mL / Ultra Concentrated: only a few drops per day needed!
- Physician formulated
- 100% Money-back Guarantee!
CB2 AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Relieves Chronic Pain, Joint Pain, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain, Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Reduces Inflammation & Stiffness / Promotes Joint Comfort & Mobility
- Melts away Anxiety & Stress / Boosts Mood & Energy / Feel calm and relaxed
- Promotes long, deep, and rejuvenating sleep
- Boosts your immune system
- Effective for headaches and migraines
- Speeds healing of bumps and bruises
- Soothes bug bites and stings
- Also works for dogs (pain & anxiety)
- Click "ADD TO CART" and IMPROVE YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE!
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 5.5 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : March 21 2018
- Manufacturer : Cannanda
- Place of Business : Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 1P4,CA
- ASIN : B079M4979N
- Manufacturer reference : Zulpunur
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,238 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in Canada on May 14, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a total scam. The oil actually contains zero CBD in it so taking even double or triple the amount recommended does absolutely nothing for my sleep while other tinctures that I have bought, which contain CBD oil really help with my sleep. On top of this huge misnomer of calling it CBD2 there are no ingredients listed on the bottle which is not only horrible for people with allergies like me but also should be illegal as where the heck is this canabanoid activator coming from? How do we know it isn't something else entirely? Also, the bottle is terrible as the dropper is one of the essential oil type ones which is hard to take a specific dose of while it leaks like crazy out of the sides so every time I use it a lot of it leaks out onto the bottle wasting it. Normally I would care if it was wasted but the only thing here wasted was my money. I feel completely ripped off.
I thought I would hold onto it for a few days and try it for inflammation as lots of people have said that it helps with their pain and I do some chronic pain while it does absolutely nothing for it. All I got was a 35 dollar bill and horrible taste in my mouth. What is this stuff and how are they able to get away with selling it. I really wish I could get my money back but I fear I have used too much of it for a return.
I use it on my hands for aromatherapy.
This packaging, is like those Vitamin D drops you give babies. The bottle is tiny and very concentrated. So you want not to waste any, right? Well, i use 2-3 drops under the tongue and the way the spout on the tiny bottle is, it doesn't drain excess back into the bottle. You know how on a spout on laundry detergent with the duck-bill pour, there is a rim that catches back any you didn't drip out. Well, this doesn't have it so alot AND given the size of the bottle, ALOT, get's caught in the top and in the threads of the screw top. And it's volatile oil, so it just evaporates if you don't schmear it on you skin right away to try to save.
Let me clarify, so after a few days, i noticed the bottle was already at half. And only at that time did I notice that the threads on the bottle for the screw cap were glistening and my fingers were oily. I realised that as I tried to tip the bottle back after the 2 drops, some was already in the spout. I immediately wiped it with my fingers and massaged it into my shoulder so it wouldn't go to waste. And since it's volatile oil, it will just go into the air if you don't. So 40 bucks later, I'll be lucky if this bottle that should last me a month, will last me a couple of weeks.
The taste is VILE. The one I got in the states at 500mg / 30ml was mint flavoured. Not awesome but now I realise why. The non flavoured kind taste like a wet joint or like sucking on a pair of jeans that have been hanging in a thrift shop in the hippiest part of town. VILE. And the drop I rubbed into my shoulder, I was worried people would think I'd just smoked a joint. Thank goodness I wasn't flying that day.
Get a different one. Get one that has a dropper.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on May 14, 2021
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.