CECCORP C-TOUGH Epoxy Adhesive 2 Part High Performance Extremely Tough / Long Working Time Epoxy Glue for Metals, Aluminum, Glass, Fiberglass, Masonry, Wood, Stones, Rigid Plastics (P.V.C – ABS) - Not suitable for PTFE.PP.PE & Rubbers – 4.25 Oz
Enhance your purchase
- ★【COMMON APPLICATIONS】➤ Anywhere that you would need an extraordinarily strong structural bond with long working time such as Aluminum or Wooden boat repair, Knife Handle making/repairing, Fiberglass patching/repairing, Golf Re-shafting, Sword Handle assembly/repair, Furniture repair, Any kind of Structural Bonding on Aluminum parts, Canoe repair, Composite Bonding, Automotive Industry, Gun Stock assembly/repairs, Pen Manufacturing, RC repairs.
- ★【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】➤Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio for minimum one (1) minute before use. Gel time of the mixed product is 40-60 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress. Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Excess of the product can be cleaned with Acetone or any solvent-based cleaner compatible with the substrates to bond.
- ★【SHELF LIFE】➤ Minimum two (2) years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
- ★【STORAGE】➤ Product must be kept in a cool and dry room at 10°C to 25°C.
- ★【SAFETY HANDLING】➤ Consult Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before use.
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
- Date First Available : March 27 2021
- Manufacturer : Chemical Engineering Canada
- ASIN : B0917276XB
- Manufacturer reference : 123
- Best Sellers Rank: #71,149 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #59 in Tile Epoxy Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
C-TOUGH is a two-part structural epoxy adhesive. The toughness and flexibility of C-TOUGH allows it to be impact and shock resistant while being able to withstand vibration, contraction, and expansion. C-TOUGH has tremendous grip to wood, metal, plastics, glass, masonry, and fiberglass. C-TOUGH has an easy 1:1 volume mixing ratio and allows for a long working time with a 24-hour full-cure time.
Procedure to Make Strong Bond: Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio of 1:1 for 1 minute before use. The gel time of the mixed product is 40-60 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress. Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Excess of the product can be cleaned with Acetone or any solvent-based cleaner compatible with the substrates to bond. For best results, it is recommended to scratch (if possible) the surface, then gently degrease, and clean the excess material off the area.
★ Fiberglass Patching/Repair, Golf Re-shafting, Sword Handle Assembly/Repair, Furniture Repair, Structural Bonding on Aluminum Parts, Canoe Repair, Composite Bonding, Automotive Industry, Gun Stock Assembly/Repair, Pen Manufacturing, RC Repair
★ The product must be kept in a cool and dry room from 10°C to 25°C.
★ Our C-Tough is extremely durable, has a consistent thickness, is water and impact resistant.
★ Open the seal of each bottle (linear under the cap) and cut the tip of the bottle to allow each part to flow freely.