CECCORP C-POXY 5 Epoxy Adhesive Two-Part High Performance General Purpose Structural-Unfilled-Fast Setting Epoxy - Glue Recommended for Bonding Metals, Ceramics, Stone, Glass, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass – 4.25 Oz
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible material||Wood, Fiberglass, Glass, Ceramic, Concrete, Plastic, Stone, Polyvinyl Chloride|
About this item
- ★【COMMON APPLICATIONS】➤ Modeling, Hobbies, Wood Working, Toy Repairs, Car Part Repairs, 3D Printing Parts, Bonding, Framing Repairs, Glass Repairs, Furniture Repair/Manufacturing, Ceramic Repairs, Jewelry Application. All-purpose epoxy for Bonding Metals, Ceramics, Stone, Glass, Concrete, Wood, Fiberglass. Rigid PVC (not suitable for PTFE-PP-PE and rubbers).
- ★【DIRECTIONS FOR USE】➤ Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio of 1:1 for 1 minute before use. Gel time of the mixed product is 40-60 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress. Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Excess of the product can be cleaned with Acetone or any solvent-based cleaner compatible with the substrates to bond.
- ★【SHELF LIFE】➤Minimum two (2) years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
- ★【STORAGE】➤Product must be kept in a cool and dry room at 10°C to 25°C.
- ★【SAFETY HANDLING】➤Consult Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) before use.
Specification for this product family
Buy it with
Product detailsSize :125 mL
- Date First Available : March 28 2021
- Manufacturer : Chemical Engineering Canada Corporation
- ASIN : B0916ZW3QT
- Manufacturer reference : 5
- Best Sellers Rank: #117,066 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #83 in Tile Epoxy Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
C-POXY 5 is a General-purpose unfilled-fast setting epoxy adhesive. Recommended for bonding metals, ceramics, stone, glass, concrete, wood, fiberglass, and many plastics such as polyester, ABS, rigid PVC (not suitable for PTFE-PP-PE & Rubbers). It includes part A- Resin and part B- Hardener.
★ Modeling, Hobbies, Wood Working, Toy Repairs, Car Part Repairs, 3D Printing Parts, Bonding, Framing Repairs, Glass Repairs, Furniture Repair/Manufacturing, Ceramic Repairs, Jewelry Application.
★ The product must be kept in a cool and dry room from 10°C to 25°C.
★ Our line of Epoxy products is extremely durable, has a consistent thickness, is water and impact resistant.
★ Open the seal of each bottle (linear under the cap) and cut the tip of the bottle to allow each part to flow freely.